How tna should revamp the x division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
tna want to revamp the x division, so this is a thread on how they should.

Airfixx

Reaction score
...Not gonna set it off for us then?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Definitely not what they did last night...

1chiban

Reaction score
They simply need to make it more of a focus. Noone was complaining about stupid storylines when the X Division was one of the company's USPs. Now it's treated as second-rate.

fuzzy

Reaction score
They gotta focus moreeeeee on the X division, build better storylines for them not the same ones that they have already used and reused. stop bringin' in old names and putting them on top, instead bring in fresh faces like high flyers.

Airfixx

Reaction score
X-Div certainly doesn't need Russo-esque storylines - Just a suitable amount of TV/ring time and a talent injection (rather than relying on MCMG & Gen Me to bulk it out).

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
More air time for those wrestlers. More legit ones too, compared to back in the day.. its almost a joke.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I say make AJ Styles a x division guy again.

LSD

Reaction score
Petey Williams, move joe back to the division and give the guys a little more air time. voila

Reaction score
Simply make the division about the belt again. The thing has become such a prop its annoying to even think about.

Axis

Reaction score
They need to put talent in it. Not fucking Frankie Kazarian, Robbie E, and certainly not bringing back shitty workers like Petey Williams.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The only thing that can save TNA is a complete and utter overhaul. If there was a "reset button" I'd suggest they push it.

Reaction score
I heard El Generico did terribly during hius tryout match, sucks as Generico is one of those off the wall characters that could stick to the wall and get over, especially with a couple of top turnbuckle brainbustahhhhhssss. There really isn't that much great flippy X talent out there that doesn't look like they couldn't get their asses kicked by the fat fanboys that buy tickets to this shit. Everyone is like 5'2 and 120 pounds on the indy scene and you just can't have that in mainstream American wrestling. One or two is ok, but you need people close to 6 feet and over 200 pounds. I'd like Elix Skipper back though.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Reset? that is the best thing for tna altogther. And im serious, that could go out and say its time for change. Only the best workers should be there.

Montana

Reaction score
I heard El Generico did terribly during hius tryout match, sucks as Generico is one of those off the wall characters that could stick to the wall and get over, especially with a couple of top turnbuckle brainbustahhhhhssss. There really isn't that much great flippy X talent out there that doesn't look like they couldn't get their asses kicked by the fat fanboys that buy tickets to this shit. Everyone is like 5'2 and 120 pounds on the indy scene and you just can't have that in mainstream American wrestling. One or two is ok, but you need people close to 6 feet and over 200 pounds. I'd like Elix Skipper back though.

There is talent out there, however no much that is 200+ pounds. However i don't feel thats what the x-division is about they want to be different in stick out. This are no brainer pick ups for TNA imo. - Jack Evans - Amazes me TNA doesn't have interest - Human Tornado - A guy that has charisma, and do the high flying flippy stuff. Again, no brianer. - TJP - Solid worker. - Teddy Hart - Bring him in, and make him understand if he fucks up, he's gone. - Ricochet - Tons to potential. - Suicide - He should be coming back - X - Division legends ( Dutt, Petey, as part time talent) It's not their there isn't talent out there. This really isn't including any Mexican/Japanese import either. It's the fact TNA has no idea how to run a company.