How the fuck you supposed to shave pubes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Without it itching like hell afterwards. This is a serious question, so don't fuck around. Looked on different websites for solutions of how to do it and whatnot and they fuckin suck. Any help would be appreciated.

:watsup:

Eddie#1

Reaction score
you can get the brozillian, the mans version of a Brazilian wax

Eddie#1

Reaction score
hey he just asked how to get ride of pubes, the brozilian works

MikeRaw

Lulz.
Ok, I'll be serious.
You don't shave. Girls don't like it completely bare. It looks weird to them. That's what I've been told by them, anyways.
But, they also don't like it hair like a bear.
Just trim them very closely, so that there's stubble, but not really coming off the skin.
To do that, use scissors.

If you do want it gone completely though, for whatever reason, not much to do in my expieriences. It's pretty much gonna itch no matter what. That's why trimming=win. No itch, and it keeps the ladies happy :D

Evil Austin

Lol - Take MIkey's advice, but when you shave something ie your facial hair. It grows back faster then what it came in the first place, lol if you shave your pubes it will be back probably next week.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lol - Take MIkey's advice, but when you shave something ie your facial hair. It grows back faster then what it came in the first place, lol if you shave your pubes it will be back probably next week.

You haven't hit puberty, so idk what you're doing giving advice.

Reaction score
Would they grow back thicker and what not, like facial hair? I walked in on, and happened to watch a doco on pubic hair (idk, my ex was bored...) and they are apparently different types of hair, obviously, to facial hair and body/head hair. MAybe they won't grow back thicker and quickly.

Either way, I've never even thought of this, lol, not seriously. I'd go with the trimming option though - unless the girl you like, liked you when you were eight and you really wanna make her like you again...