How sloppy was that Shield/Wyatt segment?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jobrien1032

Jobber
Reaction score
Did the same thing ⬆⬆

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
[...]He apparently refused an MRI on the scene and refused treatment which led them taking him to a local hospital and he still ended up refusing the MRI, all these reports stopped coming in like 6 hours ago so we should be hearing more very soon I would imagine.

Because MRI isn't a good option for his injury, Bone structures cannot be seen clearly. A Patella PA X-ray will work better for him, 'specially if he already has surgical implants or sometin'. :)

Reaction score
pretty much have the shield 2 members rollins get destroyed reigns distracted and loses. then next week where were you dean 6 man tag wyatts vs shield and dean walks out set up reigns vs ambrose best way to do it but we'll see what happens

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea, it was all really random and I think they may have audibled when Cena got hurt. who knows

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
More & More reports are coming out saying it is a dislocated knee, still nothing official, they're saying though that they believe it wasn't fully dislocated so he most likely won't be out for too long so they will use the real injury as an angle. The one reason I think it's legit is because of the name of this topic, that segment seemed too sloppy and thrown together real quick just so they could save face pending terrible news with Cena. At this point though it's still possible for Cena to face off against Wyatt.

He apparently refused an MRI on the scene and refused treatment which led them taking him to a local hospital and he still ended up refusing the MRI, all these reports stopped coming in like 6 hours ago so we should be hearing more very soon I would imagine.
What's the point of refusing an MRI lol. Even if you are tough and want to work through it you should still find out exactly what is wrong Cena you dipshit

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Because MRI isn't a good option for his injury, Bone structures cannot be seen clearly. A Patella PA X-ray will work better for him, 'specially if he already has surgical implants or sometin'. :)
If he has a dislocated knee there is a good chance the ligaments around it are damaged and an MRI can show that.