How should WWE handle The Corre?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Corre has been around for a few weeks now. They haven't really got any type of reaction from the crowd. Nexus gets booed, basically because of CM Punk. But nothing for The Corre. I like Barrett and Gabriel, Slater is still green, and Jackson has some talent. I'm just worried they are going to force them down our throats and they fail and aren't seen again.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Nexus is so well established now that this just seems like Nexus Light rather than it's own unique stable. Wade Barrett is great as the leader but to make the group a success they need to keep him in or at least near the title scene. If a stables leader can't get close to the title then it doesn't say much for the rest of the group. Use Ezekiel as the muscle but also as the number two guy in the group, give him IC title shots or if Barrett needs a tag team partner give Ezekiel that spot. I would like to see WWE use Gabriel and Slater as a tag team to keep the group well defined and also to boost their tag team division.

A different name would have worked better as well as Corre really isn't catching on.