• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How should we punish Adam and Jono?

Jonathan

Champion
Ok.......but what's going on here??? Are you and Adam really in love with each other???

I don't know whether to think...

Awwww.......
2128128789.gif

Or.....

Ummm...... *_*
200xNxSD_723_Photo_059.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hBY9XKrUKI.jpg

No.

It's like the relationship AJ and Brie have. Hate.

Jonathan

Champion
But Crayo said that you "have a hard on for each other". That's really disturbing. *_*

He's joking. Just leave this thread honestly, you're just going to get confused. Adam has probably already PM'd you "explaining" i.e. giving a false story of events, if I cared enough, I'd tell ya, but I don't.

Jonathan

Champion
I have noticed Jono is a lot more rude towards Deathclaw now he has realised that it's a boy and not a girl.

Rude? I wasn't rude. The whole cared thing was about this situation with Adam, not about him knowing what's up.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
He's joking. Just leave this thread honestly, you're just going to get confused. Adam has probably already PM'd you "explaining" i.e. giving a false story of events, if I cared enough, I'd tell ya, but I don't.

Why would he PM me? He hates me. Also, I am very confused, and I don't think Crayo would make a whole thread because "He's Joking". I'm SOOOOO weirded out right now. *_*

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
I have noticed Jono is a lot more rude towards Deathclaw now he has realised that it's a boy and not a girl.

Especially considering the fact that not a damn thing has changed about me. Not even in the slightest bit. I think he always hated me. :(

Jonathan

Champion
Why would he PM me? He hates me. Also, I am very confused, and I don't think Crayo would make a whole thread because "He's Joking". I'm SOOOOO weirded out right now. *_*

He hates you? Lol why?

The "hard on" bit was a joke. Because I hate him so much, the rest of the forum say we love each other. It's a joke.

Coon

Resident Rodent
HOW ABOUT WE ALL STOP ACTING LIKE ANIMALS AND HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE OTHER HUMANS

Shit and I'm supposed to be the rodent around here.

end thread

im black as well