How Should Daniel Bryan be booked?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JeebaK said:
Best TECHNICAL wrestler, not the best wrestler. If you are gonna talk about best wrestler, punk, tripple h, lesner and taker says hi.

Inbefore u say "theres no difference",

Best Technical wrestler = can perform various technical moves, can perform lots of submissions, can perform matches that are great to watch.

Best Wrestler = Can perform some technical moves but not as many as pure technical wrestlers, can perform submissions but doesnt usually win the match via submissions like technical wrestlers do often, however a great wrestler be knows how to tell a story through a match. When you look at the likes of Taker and micheals, none of them are exactly technical wrestlers, but the reason they have some of the greatest matches of all time is because they can tell a story through their match. They know when to up the tempo and when to calm things down, when to excite the crowd with big moves and when to slow things down with punches and submissions.
In the end it takes more than just technical moves to perform great matches, undertaker will always be the biggest example of that.

Now on topic, the question is whether DB and Ziggler can rise to that level yet. Maybe DB can, but incase of Ziggler i would say negative, as of now anyways.

Eitherway none of them has enough starpower.

I think your definition is different from mine. Either way, i'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Best TECHNICAL wrestler, not the best wrestler. If you are gonna talk about best wrestler, punk, tripple h, lesner and taker says hi.

Inbefore u say "theres no difference",

Best Technical wrestler = can perform various technical moves, can perform lots of submissions, can perform matches that are great to watch.

Best Wrestler = Can perform some technical moves but not as many as pure technical wrestlers, can perform submissions but doesnt usually win the match via submissions like technical wrestlers do often, however a great wrestler be knows how to tell a story through a match. When you look at the likes of Taker and micheals, none of them are exactly technical wrestlers, but the reason they have some of the greatest matches of all time is because they can tell a story through their match. They know when to up the tempo and when to calm things down, when to excite the crowd with big moves and when to slow things down with punches and submissions.
In the end it takes more than just technical moves to perform great matches, undertaker will always be the biggest example of that.

Now on topic, the question is whether DB and Ziggler can rise to that level yet. Maybe DB can, but incase of Ziggler i would say negative, as of now anyways.

Eitherway none of them has enough starpower.

Bryan knows how to tell a story just look at his punk matches and the 2 out 3 falls with sheamus.Bryan contolled the crowd like a boss in the sheamus match.
That comes with experince and Bryan has that.

Bryan is the best wrestler on the roster he combines techanial ablity with great storytelling.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pop Tatari said:
Bryan knows how to tell a story just look at his punk matches and the 2 out 3 falls with sheamus.Bryan contolled the crowd like a boss in the sheamus match.

Bryan is the best wrestler on the roster he combines techanial ablity with great storytelling.

CM Punk is superior in other aspects but DB is slightly more sound in the ring. Great post brother.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:

Punk is on my list for the best wwe wrestlers currently on the roster. Please show me a Daniel Bryan match in wwe that wasnt against Punk/Cena which could be given a 5 star rating?
Bryan is like benoit, he can have some limelight and championship feuds, but the upper midcard is where he will stay for the majority of his career, he isnt main event material.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
RE: AW: How Should Daniel Bryan be booked?

Alpa Chino said:
I liked his booking before wrestlemania last year the most. Cocky heel with a napoleon complex...

Agree, his fights were also really better, he did it really good, but I think he was better without AJ Lee