How should Big Show be booked?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's rarely good in the ring, 9/10 of his matches are diabolical. He had one good match with Sheamus yeah, and he can still do some cool things at his size yeah, but to watch him regularly is torture.

I think a factor there is his size. In the old territorial days giant wrestlers/big men travelled between territories so as to not wear out their acts in one place. That way it was a special occasion whenever they appeared and all their moves, no matter how simple looked cool. The problem with Big show I think is not all his fault. He has a pretty limited moveset due to his age now and he is pushed at us so much. If he was more of a silent background enforcer guy who only got in the ring from time to time we wouldn't be as tired of him I believe since his matches would be special occasions.

Reactions: Lockard 23

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's rarely good in the ring, 9/10 of his matches are diabolical. He had one good match with Sheamus yeah, and he can still do some cool things at his size yeah, but to watch him regularly is torture.

He was out the for the rest of Aug-and whole Sept.? U ahve u break from him! Now back to be the World Champion hopleful for more then a month!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Crayo GO FUCKSELF! quit putting gaint down! BIG SHOW DESAVRE THE WORLD TITLE! AND BIG SHOW IS WAY FUCKIN BETTER THEN B.GAY AND MARK HERNY! BIG SHOW A FUCKIN GREAT WRESTLER! I AM SICK AND TREAT OF HEAR U DUMB ASS GIANT CAN'T WRESTLE! It the say thing with oh he big he can't put good match it this was the case THE GREAT Yokozuna would never had been Champion then with Umaga (RIP)though he was only IC he was FUCKIN EPIC! IWC ARE SO DUMB something yet PG shit suck but to said a wrestler that a giant can't put on a good match if fuckin desivte and infend. That like said a Black wrestler could not WWE/World Champion b/c he Black and not White! I sick of DUMB ASS AMERMENT u all! The fact is whether after u read u hate me or not I don't care anymore b/c if can amint that Big Show is a good wrestler and that giant CAN WRESTLER! Then U don't deseave to owner this wrestler site! To said that Big Show can not Champion is not fair to a guy who been Screw his hold career 1st WWE Title 1 month in 1999 then his 2nd WWE Title in 2002 was 1 month! Then his Piss 45 secord World Title run! the fact he DESAVRE THE WORLD TITLE! And hopeful he can have it for more then 1 hole month!

So fucking true, the voice of the voiceless is here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Respect Gohan6425 said:
He was out the for the rest of Aug-and whole Sept.? U ahve u break from him! Now back to be the World Champion hopleful for more then a month!

Well I don't watch SmackDown any more so his reign is pretty irrelevant to me. His matches are dull, partly because of his age and move set, and partly because there is many other wrestlers I would want to see have the monster-heel push he has had many many times. Mark Henry > Him in so many ways. Big Show just looks like a nice guy, a "big friendly giant", where as Mark Henry looks like he would eat your child if he could.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd have him go to Tough Enough and NXT and just destory them all!!! HAHAHAHAHA!