How pissed off would you be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It's kinda obvious he'll cut a face promo.
Tag team main event with John Cena.
Turns on Cena.

acailler

Reaction score
rage.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
It's kinda obvious he'll cut a face promo.
Tag team main event with John Cena.
Turns on Cena.

Not sure how it's obvious. Him attacking Rock was the climatic event that makes it seem like he's turned heel. Why make that null by then cutting a face promo and then doing the same action again? It just seems pointless and makes his attack on The Rock irrelevant.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Maybe I didn't mean obvious.
It's like when Cena gave the FU to The Rock before Wrestlemania 27.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
Maybe I didn't mean obvious.
It's like when Cena gave the FU to The Rock before Wrestlemania 27.

But it's not though. That was a shock and they were mini-feuding anyway. Punk has already had his impact heel moment by taking out Rock which stopped him delivering his finisher on what WWE want to be the top heel in WWE atm (Big Show). How confusing would it be if he cuts a face promo after that, then attacks Cena? That's Vince Russo style imo.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Eh maybe a 5. I feel half in half for it, just because I'll always like CM Punk. I prefer him as a heel, and am looking forward to it because the way he is on the microphone, always picking fights on Twitter, his appearance, and his straight edge life style can be used so good as a heel. Plus he's been stale for months, he may be awesome in the ring, but it'll get boring if it's the same old face character.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He's going to announce his blatant homosexuality

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Hmm I'm unsure whether I'd be too bothered or not if he'll pull a face promo, I doubt he'll be a complete heel anyway, as I reckon he won't be turning on the crowd, so I guess we might end up seeing face promos in between him being a heel.

It was a very good end to Raw 1000 though when he turned heel, and I'd like to think he will stay a heel but I have a feeling WWE won't keep him like that for long.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
maybe 1.5/10

I basically expect this to happen. If it does I'll just laugh

Reactions: leojay

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I wouldn't rage at Punk, I'd rage at the idiotic senile commentator who announced "Hey, he's a heel now!" and left us no room for doubt (well, those of us who are suspending our disbelief and believing that look wasn't one of turning heel).

With Punk, it'll probably be an edgier promo now that the "creative lull" is over, and this is one of the 2 months where WWE puts effort into their product.