How Much should I ask?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
i saw a used special edition one today in perfect condition for 50 bucks so i doubt u will get that much.

Wordlife

I saw a used bundle at my Gamestop by my house today when I went to go buy UFC Undisputed... it had 6 games, going for $89.99 lol with 3 controllers and some special thing I couldn't figure out what it was. And it was used like yours too

This Guy

I wouldn't sell it on Craiglist. People are selling their PS2's with entire collections of games for $75 bucks max. With most deals for just the PS2 being like, around $30. Pisses me off because I refuse to sell my PS2 for less than $75, and thats just the console itself.

But yeah if you can't sell a PS2 on Craiglist for 80-100 you wont be able to sell an N64 for 80-100.

PS2's sell that low because there common. N64's are pretty common too, but not as common. When Gamestop/EB Games doesn't sell a Used PS2 for $75 I doubt you'd get $75 for it. The difference is at least around here, you'll find a used PS2's in like 8 out of 10 stores. a used N64 in Canada your lucky to find one in 1 out of 30 stores.

I would so fucking buy that off you.

make me an offer and I may consider it.

How long has that been used? What's the condition right now?

And where are you going to sell this?

the system is in pretty close to mint condition. I have had it for a long time, but I took very good care of it.

I've had most sucsess on amazon for selling so far. I actually sold a copy of WCW/nWo Revenge for N64 on there once for $190. I kid you not.

you wont get more than 50 dollars tbh. Thats the sad thing about it.

You never know...again, Revenge - $190 :)

I saw a used bundle at my Gamestop by my house today when I went to go buy UFC Undisputed... it had 6 games, going for $89.99 lol with 3 controllers and some special thing I couldn't figure out what it was. And it was used like yours too

Gamestop's in the US bundle stuff all the time. In canada the average used N64 system sells for $14.99 with 1 controller, extra controllers would run about $6 each and the games sell for an average of $10 each so $89.99 is not that far off assuming the games included were good.

Wrestling Station

You never know...again, Revenge - $190
you sold it to LKP in turn of a deal for him to come back to the forums? :shocking:

Wrestling Station

Ontario? then it got to be Mikeraw :shifty:

Mike is green so he wants a green gamer! :yes: good deal buddy!