How much money for you to give up wrestling forever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Meh. Reason I presented it was because I saw a similar thread about football (American style) and that is one thing that I would actually not give up for any amount, as lame as that sounds

Understood. I just like giving you a hard time, homo.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It isn't just the current product, it includes past shows, matches, promos ect as well. And it is forever. You can't check results or anything either. It is a complete disconnect from wrestling

That'd be harder to adjust to, but I could always use some of my money to get a hold of the MIB's neuralyzer/flashy thing that would erase my memory of wrestling and any desire to watch it again:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That'd be harder to adjust to, but I could always use some of my money to get a hold of the MIB's neuralyzer/flashy thing that would erase my memory of wrestling and any desire to watch it again:

You go from saying you would do it for free to requesting all the money in the world, what is your realistic answer? What is the minimum you would take to drop wrestling cold turkey until you keel over?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
You go from saying you would do it for free to requesting all the money in the world, what is your realistic answer? What is the minimum you would take to drop wrestling cold turkey until you keel over?

I stopped watching before but no one was telling me I couldn't some day return to it either. My realistic answer was/is that I would indeed call it a day with wrestling if someone gave me money. If I couldn't just request all the money in the world, I'd probably be fine settling for anything that was at least in the hundreds of thousands, even just a 100k. Then again, I might take even lower than that but it would have to be much more than just a few thousand dollars.

I would certainly give up wrestling for a lot of money, though. It's one of my principal hobbies but it's also something I could see doing without. Movies/TV shows and video games, however...

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
$300,000 and i know that's a lot and I want to say lesser amounts, but I've been a wrestling fan since i was in pre-school, so if I was given a lesser amount I would probably go back on that deal

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well... I don't "Love" wrestling but I do enjoy it. Giving it up completely means I would give up a lot of stuff, including this forum so... :hmm:
$500,000.00 :obama:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I would miss the forums more than the current product. So yeah 750 to leave the forums

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
£250k

I could use that money to get into new hobbies anyway.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No idea, but a reasonable amount would do.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Life would suck without rasslin!