How much money for you to give up wrestling forever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I could go as low as as $100.

Reactions: Swift

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'd say about 10 grand.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Just so we are clear, this WOULD include the Chyna/X-Pac sex video as well. It's all or nothing.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
If I got a heap of money, the chances are I'd spend the majority of it on wrestling merch, admittedly. I sqy, if we're going to make a deal like this, you may as well make me the richest person in the world. 100 trillion, shall we say? And in UK pounds. None of this dollar crap.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
500k to 1 mil.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
How about for free. I once gave it up for four straight years with barely even checking in to what was happening (2006-2010) so I could always do so again.

If some poor fool was willing to give me any amount of money I asked for to stop watching though, I'd have to be a good negotiator and say it'd take all the money in the world, so give me what you got.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph's would sell his apartment before he gave up Wrestling, lol. Mark.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How about for free. I once gave it up for four straight years with barely even checking in to what was happening (2006-2010) so I could always do so again.

If some poor fool was willing to give me any amount of money I asked for to stop watching though, I'd have to be a good negotiator and say it'd take all the money in the world, so give me what you got.

It isn't just the current product, it includes past shows, matches, promos ect as well. And it is forever. You can't check results or anything either. It is a complete disconnect from wrestling

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
It isn't just the current product, it includes past shows, matches, promos ect as well. And it is forever. You can't check results or anything either. It is a complete disconnect from wrestling

Do you get to keep your old wrestling stuff and just stop collecting from there, or do you have to give all that up, too?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dolph's would sell his apartment before he gave up Wrestling, lol. Mark.

Meh. Reason I presented it was because I saw a similar thread about football (American style) and that is one thing that I would actually not give up for any amount, as lame as that sounds

Reactions: Swift