How much longer will TNA Last?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how long they last, they're still producing shitty product.
Recently since they went to Destination America, it's been good. The quality of wrestling hasn't been as good as it could be due to the lack of PPVs where they could do a 3 hour wrestling show at the culmination of storylines but so far, each episode has had something going for it. The BDC hasn't been that bad, with Aries, Roode, Angle and Lashley being the top 4 faces opposing them. Spud vs EC3 has been great so far and they'll have a Wembley main event to finish it all off. Taryn Terrell can wrestle good matches, so that's something. X-Division and Tag Team needs work on, but with guys like Low Ki, Spud, The Wolves and Galloway, the divisions will have so many good contenders soon and I can see them working on that in due time.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The quality of wrestling hasn't been as good as it could be due to the lack of PPVs where they could do a 3 hour wrestling show at the culmination of storylines.
TNA, as long as I have been watching wrestling, has never done this. Rather the opposite. PPVs for TNA has been set ups to Impact, not the other way around.

That TNA runs the same storyline over and over again year after year is a completely different beast.

Spoiler alert: The BDC will be vanquished at BFG.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
oooooooooo what's a bdc? please tell me it stands for big dick cliq

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No worse, it's Beat Down Clan lol, but that is the name of one of my fantasy teams.
hope you had Bridgewater on your team or the name is invalidated

1871u3uulp1wcjpg.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
With the entire team being of "ethnic" decent. That would have been their gimmick had Russo been booking most likely.
They hate on white wrestlers for lacking main event bulge

magnum condoms on a pole match

python-sized penis posedowns

endless booking possibilities, really

Stopspot

Reaction score
They hate on white wrestlers for lacking main event bulge

magnum condoms on a pole match

python-sized penis posedowns

endless booking possibilities, really
TNA might need to re-stock on "big dicks" soon tho. Joe is out and Kenny King was backstage at the TNA PPV last night. Would be ironic if he jumped ship back to ROH like he jumped to TNA back in the day but also unlikely. In the hypothetical scenario of King ditching that would leave the BDC consisting of MVP and EY.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
TNA might need to re-stock on "big dicks" soon tho. Joe is out and Kenny King was backstage at the TNA PPV last night. Would be ironic if he jumped ship back to ROH like he jumped to TNA back in the day but also unlikely. In the hypothetical scenario of King ditching that would leave the BDC consisting of MVP and EY.

Nah it'd be MVP & Ki, I don't believe EY is technically apart of the stable I think he's just aligned with 'em or at least when I looked up the stable about a week ago they didn't consider EY as an official member.

Stopspot

Reaction score
EY confirmed for tiny dick then

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
EY has a lower mid card bulge for certain

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Recently since they went to Destination America, it's been good. The quality of wrestling hasn't been as good as it could be due to the lack of PPVs where they could do a 3 hour wrestling show at the culmination of storylines but so far, each episode has had something going for it. The BDC hasn't been that bad, with Aries, Roode, Angle and Lashley being the top 4 faces opposing them. Spud vs EC3 has been great so far and they'll have a Wembley main event to finish it all off. Taryn Terrell can wrestle good matches, so that's something. X-Division and Tag Team needs work on, but with guys like Low Ki, Spud, The Wolves and Galloway, the divisions will have so many good contenders soon and I can see them working on that in due time.

Nah, nah, nah. The quality has been DECENT.
I know people always say, "Oh, the ring action is where it's at!", but it's hard to enjoy a show when ROH has larger crowds than TNA.(Ignoring the annual UK tour.)
Not even that, it's basically the same thing each year. They introduce a stable, they're on top and then it's all over. It worked the first few times, but then it got repetitive amd then it got boring.

When I started watching, it was the Christian Coalition and Angle Alliance. Then it became the Main Event Mafia, then Fortune, Immortal, Aces and Eights, etc.
The action has always been great in TNA, but they don't know how to book a match for shits. I don't even consider a finisher a fatal blow in TNA cause they abuse it so much. Probably more than Rock/Cena.

And I also find it funny how they say the "lighting" is to focus in on ring action, when the true reason is because they aren't selling out arenas that require 1500 people.