• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How much do you like Face Brock Lesnar???

How much do you like Face Lesnar?

• Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Love it

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Deadmanforever97

How much do you guys like/love face Brock Lesnar?

To be honest I love it! Couple of years ago he was the Boss Battle Heel of WWE. I love now that they have him Face and Roman Reigns Heel. Also I love how he's an unorthodox Face character. So basically I love Face Lesnar.

Roman Reigns is most likely going to win this time. But at least they're making the journey to WrestleMania worth it by switching the Face and Heel roles.

I just want to know how much do you like Face Lesnar.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I love it. Brock seems to be having genuine fun interacting with fans as well. Plus I'm enjoying him doing his own talking and showing off his personality.

Hard not to enjoy the guy when he comes out with the cowboy hat and sweater. Guy is living his best life.

5a0eeee85e939aeed0bc2dd38ce4abd125b13054.jpg

Cwalker

It’s a new take on a character has hadn’t changed for more or less 20 years. Of course everyone was going to love it.

Same thing with Reigns turning heel; it’s fresh

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
As a guy who fucking hated Brock for years I mean hated him I am throughly enjoying his run as a babyface he just seems to be enjoying himself now and had much more personality. Idk I give him credit he has changed my mind bout him

Deadmanforever97

And to think they spent 5 years trying to make Roman the face and Brock the heel and all they had to do was reverse the roles and everything is perfect.
Exactly. What I want to know is are they going to keep Roman heel and Lesnar face after WrestleMania or is it going to go Lesnar being Heel again and Roman being face again?

Because Tribal Chief Roman and Face Lesnar are the hottest things they have.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeehaw Lesnar of course I love it. He's bringing in more of his personality so it's always entertainment when he's around.