How many times have you been to the hospital for something that happened to you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dxfan12

Reaction score
WoW help

ok i need help with world of warcraft

does ny1 know where u can find a game card so u can play WoW?

if u've seen them @ say wal-mart tell me and how much they are please?

King_Ash

Reaction score
Im not sure what the currency for the americans are but for Aus its like $34.00 for 2 months.

This Guy

In canada at EB Games they go for $37.99 for the 60 day card

Acideyez

Reaction score
Yeah I would check out a pure gameing store like EB or something similiar to see what they have.I don't really go into Walmart to much so I can't say as i've seen them there. But they should be right on pace with how much it is to play the game per month where you live. In the US it's roughly $15 a month to play. So I would say right around there, plus tax.

This Guy

ebgames.com (us retail site) should be simalar or close in stores.

[iframe]http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=780002[/iframe]

oneofakind

Reaction score
yea what acid eyes said it cost 14.99 a month to play so the came card will be that equivalent of however many months times 14.99 unless you wanna save up and pay for a years worth its actually cheaper it turns into lke 10 bucks a month that your paying for its just a bigger lump sum

dxfan12

Reaction score
ok new prob wat should i name my character? im gonna be a dwarf and i was thinkin on feramoor wat do u think? if theres a better name u came up w/ post it and i'll try it...

Reid

Reaction score
I've only been there twice. once when I was a kid and had a real high fever. Another was last year when I broke my arm.

Reaction score
5 times - almost died when I was 5 from croop and was in for 2 weeks; got heavily concussed when I was 8 playing rugby league; smashed the bottom of my chin open on a bench and needed stitches; and broke my finger twice and needed it set

???

Banned
Reaction score
Twice if you're not counting going back for the same thing. Once for my broken finger and once for my broken wrist.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Popped my elbow out of place or something when I was five, had to have my arm pulled and stretched ect to put it back into place, didn't cry to high five for being a solid 5 year old.

Then I went in for getting mad and kicking a goal post, I only badly bruised it though, so never anything serious. And nothing of recent either.

MR.STYLES

Reaction score
I avoid the hospital. The only times I've ever gone I have walked out because I was told it was going to be a 4-5 hour wait. Twice I have broken my pinky finger. Now it just crosses over my ring finger. The last time I was taken there when I sliced my finger down to the bone. I have nerve damage to the point I have no feeling in my index finger, a nice 6 inch scar. But when I was told it was going to be 4 to 5 hours before a doctor could even see me I told the receptionist to go fuck herself, knocked over a stack of papers, went ot he local walmart bought some super glue and super glued the cut back together.

Kairi

Reaction score
i had to go to the hospital tons when i was little cause of my cerebral palsy.