How many pixels is a Xbox 360 game cover???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm making a custom cover for WWE 2K14, but I can't figure out how many pixels I need to resize it for it to fit on the box and look natural. Does anyone know, or if not, tell me how I can figure it out??? I already tried to just google it, nothing came up, and trial and error isn't going to work because I'm low on ink as is. Anyway, if anyone can help me with this, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and have a great day/night. :)

-deathclaw4721

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Have you tried googling about DVD covers, DVD cases are the same size as 360 cases I think.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Have you tried googling about DVD covers, DVD cases are the same size as 360 cases I think.

Allright, I found a template and it matches the 360 cases perfectly. Thanks for the suggestion, it helped a lot.

Mods can close this thread now. Question answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.