How many of you sit through SmackDown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't watch.
Same thing goes for TNA. Roode/Aries gives me a reason to watch.
SD doesn't, although Henry is back sooooo....

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I hardly ever watch SmackDown. The worst SmackDown's are ones right before a PPV. They're basically just re-cap shows.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Actually sitting through it right now, watching it on stream for the first time in ages, and i have to say so far it's been a pretty decent episode, with Jericho v Show still to come, I guess what makes it a lot more bearable though is having JBL on commentary, as he is awesome

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yes, I do. Then again, I don't really have anything else to do on Fridays anyway.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If I'm not watching it with a friend, I have a hard time watching it at all. However I will say it has been better lately

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
I can't. Its boring. A better question is to me is, "How many haven't watched smackdown or watched it full time since it left UPN?"

Here is my backstory reguarding smackdown: I used to watch it full time on Thursday Night on UPN, when it left UPN I went forever without watching, Later, I found a local channel that played it On Saturdays around 12am, I watched it a few times there, but it was still boring as hell. When It debuted on Syfy I was kind of happy because that meant more wrestling besides raw all the time and I thought It would be better. Well I was wrong, smackdown is still quiet terrible. I've probably watched it four times (full shows) since its been on syfy, but there was a couple of times I only tuned in for a match or two, or something.