How Many Of You Folks Went To Prom?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Prom isn't a thing here. You have a big party on graduation day and multiple house parties/pub crawls on the week leading up to high school graduation. But no pure formal prom.
You mean the after party?
Junior and Senior prom I skipped and just went straight for the after-prom festivities. Such a great decision both times
When I think about it, this is what I should have done. lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Prom isn't a thing here. You have a big party on graduation day and multiple house parties/pub crawls on the week leading up to high school graduation. But no pure formal prom.
I love all your party stories. I so jelly.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Went to the one in middle school, didn't really have a good time. Pretty boring day and the chick just used me as someone she wanted to go with so she didn't look like a user. Oy, middle school chicks.

By the time the high school prom came around I was totally out of the dating scene and was becoming the overanalytical Snow you all know and don't love. Someone leaked a list of the songs they were considering for Prom, lots of rap and pop that was popular at the time, so just thought to myself "Hey, why go to Prom when you can just dance with someone at your house for no door charge and better food and music that doesn't suck!?" (Although it does set the mood for the post-prom festivities pretty well I suppose) So of course, my mom was like "Why don't you go alone? It's one of those things you've gotta go to or you'll regret it for the rest of your life!", and I was like "Really? Because I'm sooooooooo gonna look at that Junior prom glowingly in a few years. Haha." I pulled a little scheme and took the $20 cover charge over to Pizza Hut. And here I am, five years later, looking back on missing Prom and saying "Nice job not wasting a night with stupid ass high school chicks! :win:", remembering that pizza pretty fondly, and trying to high-five my past self. Anyone have a DeLorean I can borrow?

Smart dude. :obama:

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Multiple people had asked for 2 months leading up to my high schools prom to go to it, but I was like "Waste of a night and money" Especially when I found a lot of the people that were going to were obnoxious idiots in the first place. Even when people said "It'll be your last chance to see all your friends", that was wrong, all my friends were going to the same college..

My "goodbye" to high school was me going to my mates house with like a bunch of others, we ordered Pizza and Chinese and just talked about what happened in high school; Highs, Lows, favourite moments, best/worst teachers. Also chatted a bunch of shit about class mates and said things to people on FB and Twitter we all now regret in hindsight (Except me, fucking worth it).

The only reward of prom is the after-prom stuff, but there were no single girls that were worth my time, I wanted the night more to be about my broskis than some random ho anyway.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I refused to pay my senior dues so I couldn't have gone if I wanted to but considering I don't think there's a single facet about proms I like, I'm not too shaken up about missing it. Even heard later from a friend that it sucked so yeah, I think I made the right call not going (and not paying senior dues, that would've been a huge waste of money).

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've gone to all my Middle school Dances. Never been to Prom though. I wish I could've gone. I graduated in 2011

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I went to one dance in high school... Homecoming I think it was. Got stood up mid dance cause the guy wanted to dance with two girls.
My friend's date also wanted me. It was extremely awkward and I never went to a dance again.

:bodallas: