How Many Of You Folks Went To Prom?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
And was it good?

I didn't. It was just fucking friends hanging out and doing nothing. Although, I did help some of my friends with some hotel hookups.
It's not that I didn't get asked, I was just being a smurf and didn't want to spend money on some night that would be ehn.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I didn't plan to go to either one. Long story short, wound up getting roped into going to my junior prom by some friends. It was alright, but nothing great -- kinda' "ehn" as you said. A few good memories but nothing spectacular. Skipped out on going to senior prom, even though aforementioned friends had been so sure I'd wind up going to it, too. Showed them. :smug:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Not at school I did at uni. Got suited and booted had a top meal got awarded my degree then chatted crap with everyone. Then we all went out round Nottingham into all our haunts for the last ever time. Was great night tbh.

Reactions: CM Punk

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I didn't go. I think a girl I knew was trying to get me to ask her friend, but at the time I had no car and no job. Otherwise I would have.
Oh well.

Reactions: CM Punk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Prom isn't a thing here. You have a big party on graduation day and multiple house parties/pub crawls on the week leading up to high school graduation. But no pure formal prom.

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I went my Senior year. I wasn't too into it until they played songs that I could dance to. I felt like a Barbie Doll. (For the record I'm not a girly girl. I don't wear dresses much except for church days.)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
One prom, i had a really, really cute date. Unforunately my buddy got stood up by a girl, calling him to let him know 2 hours before, he was already in his tux. So we went to eat with the prom crew and then got blazed outside and went to a house party instead. I dont think we had one dance, and I was the asshole....but friends are forever.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I got trashed, went bowling, then a house party my senior prom....told my date last minute. Obviously didn't talk to me again lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Junior and Senior prom I skipped and just went straight for the after-prom festivities. Such a great decision both times

Reactions: DK JAMES

Solid Snake

I didn't go to a prom. I only went to one dance, a home coming in 9th grade where my date left me at the dance. Pretty much ruined my night. And my friends date was hitting on me... which made it even more awkward. Dances = No Thanks

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Went to the one in middle school, didn't really have a good time. Pretty boring day and the chick just used me as someone she wanted to go with so she didn't look like a user. Oy, middle school chicks.

By the time the high school prom came around I was totally out of the dating scene and was becoming the overanalytical Snow you all know and don't love. Someone leaked a list of the songs they were considering for Prom, lots of rap and pop that was popular at the time, so just thought to myself "Hey, why go to Prom when you can just dance with someone at your house for no door charge and better food and music that doesn't suck!?" (Although it does set the mood for the post-prom festivities pretty well I suppose) So of course, my mom was like "Why don't you go alone? It's one of those things you've gotta go to or you'll regret it for the rest of your life!", and I was like "Really? Because I'm sooooooooo gonna look at that Junior prom glowingly in a few years. Haha." I pulled a little scheme and took the $20 cover charge over to Pizza Hut. And here I am, five years later, looking back on missing Prom and saying "Nice job not wasting a night with stupid ass high school chicks! :win:", remembering that pizza pretty fondly, and trying to high-five my past self. Anyone have a DeLorean I can borrow?