How many of you can I play Titanfall with?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting it on 360, If anyone has it and doesn't have me on their friends list let me know. :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Damn, has all your friends upgraded yet, or are you a lone man on the one?
Everyone I play with has an Xbox One, just none of them have Titanfall.

Xanth - too fat and lazy to buy it for the Xbone; didn't enjoy the game as much as I did and wants to play it on his jobber PC anyway.
Ryan - has the worst parents in England so he doesn't even get the chance to play his Xbox One, let alone play Titanfall with me.
Adam - it's Adam... Would rather play with myself. (lmao ly Adam)
Jonathan - possibly the poorest 17 year old in England. Can't afford a packet of crisps, let alone a game.
Solidus - too much of a CoD mark to play Titanfall, and doesn't get on enough anyway.

They don't realise how damn good the game is and how fun it would be to play it all together.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Everyone I play with has an Xbox One, just none of them have Titanfall.

Xanth - too fat and lazy to buy it for the Xbone; didn't enjoy the game as much as I did and wants to play it on his jobber PC anyway.
Ryan - has the worst parents in England so he doesn't even get the chance to play his Xbox One, let alone play Titanfall with me.
Adam - it's Adam... Would rather play with myself. (lmao ly Adam)
Jonathan - possibly the poorest 17 year old in England. Can't afford a packet of crisps, let alone a game.
Solidus - too much of a CoD mark to play Titanfall, and doesn't get on enough anyway.

They don't realise how damn good the game is and how fun it would be to play it all together.

I know how good Titanfall is, I don't want it on X1.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Besides, we gotta live up to our new pro names, OpTic Crayster and OpTic Solishot.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I know how good Titanfall is, I don't want it on X1.
Why? If you and I get it, the sheep we hang out with online will follow suit, and we'll have some GOLD moments.

Besides, we gotta live up to our new pro names, OpTic Crayster and OpTic Solishot.
I prefer OpTic Crump and OpTic Naydus (because it sounds like gaydus lol). Actually, Solishot has such a ring to it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Why? If you and I get it, the sheep we hang out with online will follow suit, and we'll have some GOLD moments.

I prefer OpTic Crump and OpTic Naydus (because it sounds like gaydus lol). Actually, Solishot has such a ring to it.

I bought an X1 for Ghosts only.
How about OpTic Crayboze?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I bought an X1 for Ghosts only.
How about OpTic Crayboze?
That's an insult!

Get Titanfall man. Ghosts fucking sucks and you know it. You'd be good at Titanfall too, they're still all really shit. I'm like level 10 as I haven't played it hardly at all and I still come top every game. Let's grind it and do Titanfall GB's.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
That's an insult!

Get Titanfall man. Ghosts fucking sucks and you know it. You'd be good at Titanfall too, they're still all really shit. I'm like level 10 as I haven't played it hardly at all and I still come top every game. Let's grind it and do Titanfall GB's.

:nope: