How many forums are you active in?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Just here. I got banned from WF for calling someone a fag. Ever since then I kept getting banned because I was a rejoiner. I only liked that forum because of mafia anyway.

I got into neogaf, had a short 2 day stint with them until I got banned for calling somebody out who claimed Zelda Skyward Sword had great art direction.

I occasionally post on wrestlingclique but that's only like once every 2 months or so.

TAHowardRocks

Reaction score
I first started my posting career on the wrestlinginc forums until it was closed and that was mainly due to the fact that his forum was being infested with hackers and spambots who were trying to cause problems on his forum by flame baiting the users that were left on his forum. Not to mention the fact that there was a Moderator named Berry who was flame baiting users,deleting their threads for fun,and making wild allegations that weren't even true about the other users that were left on that forum and banning them for it.
As of right now his forum has been reformatted,many of the users who have contributed to his forum over the years have been removed along with their posts,Berry is still a Moderator there despite all of the problems she caused,and I have also been removed from that forum along with all of my threads and posts.

I was then invited to join PWScene but I was kicked off of that forum as well because the users there were posting lies about me and I took offense to it. Something that also offended me was their discussions of illegal activity,invading the privacy of other users,and the fact that Lucky,Jackass,and,Twiztid were hacking the now-defunct wrestlinginc forum and Lucky was hacking Disturbed's forum. Sometimes being given the privileges of being a Moderator or Administrator of a website can cause people to become power-hungry and corrupt and that was the overall vibe that I was given from my experience on that forum. The ironic thing is that's the true reason why those users from the now-defunct wrestlinginc forums left and started their own forum and they became what they hated in my opinion.

Then I moved onto ProWrestlingScoops but the database of that forum was hacked and that forum is still recovering from that attack.
I haven't been on that forum in a while and that's one of the reasons.
After all of those infamous experiences in my life I was invited here by Revolution-X and so far I haven't had any problems here except for the comment left by We Are Legion. I am a keyboard warrior and that is why I like being the real deal internet heel. Yes sir.
I do have some suggestions regarding users and features that could be added to this forum if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I first started my posting career on Raj Giri's wrestling forum until he closed it and that was mainly due to the fact that his forum was being infested with hackers and spambots who were trying to cause problems on his forum by flame baiting the users that were left on his forum. Not to mention the fact that there was a Moderator named Berry who was flame baiting users,deleting their threads for fun,and making wild allegations that weren't even true about the other users that were left on that forum and banning them for it.
As of right now his forum has been reformatted,many of the users who have contributed to his forum over the years have been removed along with their posts,Berry is still a Moderator there despite all of the problems she caused,and I have also been removed from that forum along with all of my threads and posts.

I was then invited to join the wrestling forum that has Lucky and RBV13 as Administrators but I was kicked off of that forum as well because the users there were posting lies about me and I took offense to it. Something that also offended me was their discussions of illegal activity,invading the privacy of other users,and the fact that a couple of the Moderators and Administrators of that forum were hacking and sabotaging other wrestling forums on the Internet. Sometimes being given the privileges of being a Moderator or Administrator of a website can cause people to become power hungry and corrupt and that was the overall vibe that I was given from my experience on that forum. The ironic thing is that's the true reason why those users from Raj Giri's forum left and started their own forum and they became what they hated in my opinion.

Then I moved onto Ryan Clark's forum but the database of his forum was hacked and his forum is still recovering from that attack.
I haven't been on his forum in a while and that's one of the reasons.
After all of those infamous experiences in my life I was invited here by Revolution-X and so far I haven't had any problems here.
I do have some suggestions regarding users and features that could be added to this forum if anyone is interested.
Serious talk... you really need to step away from your computer more often.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I would say about six, buts only really this one and the Empire Movie Forum which I visit on a regular basis.

TAHowardRocks

Reaction score
Serious talk... you really need to stay on your computer more often.

Thanks for the tip. Your suggestion was truly immaculate. Yes sir.
It's funny that you're telling me to step away from my computer more often since you have over 4,000 messages on this forum and I'm sure that you've posted hundreds if not thousands of comments while I've only posted 26 comments and I'm rarely seen on forums. I can back up everything that I've ever posted and I fixed your comment for you. What is serious talk is how easily I countered your response.

Last edited:

ljepilo

Reaction score
I'm active only on couple of forums, including this one. I just don't have enough time to be active on more...