how many different fucks have you fucks fucked?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
No it's not lol

Well by law standards it's not frowned upon due to it being legal, but by anyone over 20 to be dating or having sexual relations with someone of that age is really not well recevied where I live. I mean if you like girls who are just out of school, I'm not against it, I just prefer a woman.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well by law standards it's not frowned upon due to it being legal, but by anyone over 20 to be dating or having sexual relations with someone of that age is really not well recevied where I live. I mean if you like girls who are just out of school, I'm not against it, I just prefer a woman.
You said it's frowned upon if "you're older by more than a year". That's like saying I can't date an 18 year old, or a 30 year old can't date a 28 year old, lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
maybe not well received by her parents but your bros are still giving you high fives

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
Yes. 16 is the legal age. You can be 90 and have sex with a 16 year old.

Interesting.. in the states each state has different rules.. some states 16 some 18 and some have a weird rule that consent is 16 but you can't corrupt someone under 18 if you are over 18 yourself which basically makes it 18

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Interesting.. in the states each state has different rules.. some states 16 some 18 and some have a weird rule that consent is 16 but you can't corrupt someone under 18 if you are over 18 yourself which basically makes it 18
If there was some law stopping that here, I'd probably just want to do it more. Where I live if you're a virgin by 14 you're a bender lmao.

Reactions: seabs

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net

When I was 22 I dated an 18 year old and a 34 year old in the same year.. what do you think about that?

Reactions: Crayo

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
If there was some law stopping that here, I'd probably just want to do it more. Where I live if you're a virgin by 14 you're a bender lmao.

Trust me I know the feeling.. I was 18 and had a 15 year old all over my junk and it took every once of will power not to take her to pound town

Reactions: Crayo

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
You said it's frowned upon if "you're older by more than a year". That's like saying I can't date an 18 year old, or a 30 year old can't date a 28 year old, lol.

Well when did I say you couldn't, I merely said that because dating 3 or 4 years under your age is looked upon by some people as odd. This doesn't reflect my views, as I believe love can be found regardless of this.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
5c2c034d773a610878e0ae2791ce010e.jpg

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't you say a year earlier lol.

Yes, but I didn't realise I had to be date specific. Besides, from people I know, it was frowned upon if the girl was a few years younger. If you understand that this isn't my viewpoint, but that others see it that way.