How many books did you read in 2016?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Craddock

Jobber
Reaction score
On my Goodreads counter I put my goal at 300 because that's the most I usually read in a year but I only made it a little over 250. I'd say I more than made up for it in the amount of comic books I read, though.

Anyone have a favorite book they read in 2016?

I know I'm late to the game on this one but I read The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry by Jon Ronson and it was just as interesting as everyone said it was

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I finally got around to reading "Ring" by Suzuki Koji in the original Japanese. I've been wanting to do that for years. I also read the "Tale of Genji."

My favorite novelist is either Christopher Rice or Michael Chabon. "Moonglow" by Chabon was good but I have kind of got the impression that Chabon has been trying too hard in his latest books. He's definitely not doing his best work. Rice hasn't had a new book since 2014 so I didn't have the pleasure of reading anything new by him.

I didn't read as much as I would have liked. Most of my reading is of psychology journal articles so a good novel is a welcome break.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Craddock

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm very much A basic bitch, the only Japanese novel I've ever read is Battle Royale.

I'd like to read The Pillow Book one day but I don't think I'm smart enough for classic literature

Reactions: Aids Johnson

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
5 books, all of them were in the Jeeves and Wooster series from P.G. Wodehouse, who has become my favourite author!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
9....they were Text books.

At least I study for class :bodallas:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I'm very much A basic bitch, the only Japanese novel I've ever read is Battle Royale.

Much better than the Hunger Games.

Does manga count? I got caught up on 370+ chapters of Berserk in like the span of a week. Berserk is too damn good. I should probably read actual books more, most of my bed time reading is askreddit posts.

Craddock

Jobber
Reaction score
If they are going to get away with calling them graphic novel's than they should definitely be counted as books.

I actually got away with doing a book report on Sailor Moon my freshman year of high school.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I've read like two lmao, I read the new Harry Potter book, I read stiliyan petrov's autobiography, and I'm halfway through the gunslinger by Stephen King.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I read Simon Cowells autobiography in jail. It was decent

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
At least over a hundred books. Ive read soo many that I cant even BEGIN to tell u how many.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im a reader. I LOVE to read. I can read two full books in one and a half mths. Depending on the Series.