How Long to Go with Jericho?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Jericho is the current World Champion obviously. My question is how long to go? I mean, will he hold it to Wrestlemania? Is he really Wrestlemania worthy? Or do you think he's going to drop it by then. I think he could Main Event Wrestlemania, I like him as champion, he's been a great heel. What do you think? If he loses it..

Who?
Where/When?

Moonlight Drive

Who: John Cena
When:Survivor Series/Armageddon
Where?:Aren't they essentially the same thing?

Raw needs a REAL champion. Jericho & Punk have NEVER been on top during their reigns, they've always been either picking the bones or getting there arses kicked. With Cena, at least you have a guy who can carry the company and be a huge draw.

seX-Power

^ I agree with that post completely. CM Punk and Chris Jericho did what they needed to in their title reigns but they were never on top. John Cena is a perfect fit for somebody that could carry Raw like a proper champion. Shawn Micheals would be my second guess.

Airfixx

I'd like to think so as Jericho is pretty over right now and I'm enjoying his reign, but there are bigger draws on the roster and rolling into Mania I can't imagine WWE not 'shuffling the pack' in order to get the belt around one of those guys' waists.

tnafan454

Reaction score
maybe if they returned Jericho to his attitude are gimmick people wouldn't mind him as champ but that won't happen anytime soon

1chiban

Reaction score
SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Who: Batista
When: Last night :D

Stupid decision imo