How Long Have You Been Watching MMA?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This thread is pretty self explanatory.

I have been watching for about two years, although I mainly just rent DVD's from the local Blockbuster.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ive been watching it on and off for the past few years but ive never really watched it that much...

J

Been watching a lot since i seen Shamrock vs. Ortiz 3. Awesome match that definitly got me hooked to MMA.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I dont watch much MMA but I have been watchinmg since December.

-TJ-

I've been watching it on and off for the past two years until the Ultimate Fighter season 7 came out. Now I watch it alot.

Dre

Reaction score
I've watch MMA here and there. But I never really keep up with it.

Wrestling Station

UFC during Randy Couture era. But not that much as it was kinda boring with slow pace at that time. I think it was during the year 2000? not sure exactly. But im hooked up now to watch it every PPV or special fight occassions for like couple of years now.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think since Summer of 06, but I don't really follow MMA hardcore, I only watch when there's something big happening.

xtremebadass

I started watchin MMA when TUF3 started. If it wasn't for TUF, I wouldn't have gotten into it.

1chiban

Reaction score
Been interested ever since Bravo started showing the UFC over here. Can't watch anything other than UFC for some reason, the other promotions bore me lol. It's on Setanta over here now.

Montana

Lets see....UFC 1. I never got back into it like i was during the very beginning. 1-8 were awesome to me, back in the day. There was a time period where UFC just went down, and no one watched. To me, now there stars just aren't that marketable. Brock Lesnar is one of their bigger draws, whats that say? The action is good, and its set up nice now, but they are missing something to me. Maybe its that big fight feel the shows used to have. Or maybe i just dont follow it as close.

Famou$ 187

I've been watching UFC since it was labeled illegal & you had to watch bootlegged dvds of it.

Reaction score
I was 14 when the first UFC was on ppv and my friends and I watched the first few andl loved it. Then it was boring and we stopped.

Believe it or not I started watching again in March. I read comments from Kurt Angle that his Lockdown match with Joe would be a wrestling/mma hybrid. Not having watched it in years I started looking at fights on youtube. Since then I can't get enough. I've purchased many dvd at a very cheap price on amazon and studied them. The olded one I have is UFC 43 when Couture threw Liddell around at will!! Great stuff.

It has also made professional sports obsolete for me.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Since the first Ultimate Fighter, I missed the 4th one but I'm slowly gettin back into it now.