How long before Jericho is battling it out for the IC title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Lets just wait till Armagedon, I don't see him winning the WWE Championship so back to the Intercontinental Championship Chris Jericho, he doesn't get the cool crowd reaction so no WWE Championship, but they won't move the guy down the card and have him wrestle Carlito, but then again...

tnafan454

Reaction score
the only reason jericho isn't getting such a good pop is everybody was tired of him before he got there. face it the save us promo took to long and the second week in every one said is was jericho. lets do a comparison y2j promo took how long and got a horrible return pop but when the HBK suprise promo happened it was the loudest pop of the year. lets face it the WWE is taking to long to hype returns maybe make it 2 weeks at the most so we don't get bored

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I agree they need to cut back from using the save_us video and just use the countdown or just use his old theme music. Everyone knows he back now and you would think theyd cut back on that seeing as how it wasnt that over to start with. Also, I would like to point out that the fans in Buffalo, NY tonight were WAY better than they have been in the last month.

CT Styles

I think they should of just kept it secret like HBK's that was way better I mean how good is it when your not expecting something big to happen in wrestling and then for example you hear HBK's music go off its just so much better. Like imagine the countdown starting at the start of a RAW that would of been better.