How Long are you on IWF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
not that long total of maybe 3 hours a day in and out during the day.......don't post much but read almost everything....

3lions

Reaction score
I log in, check my PM box, click the New Posts and go through all the new posts in the main sections (that I view). Once I have read/posted in those threads, I log out.

I usually spend about 1-2 hours on the forum. It's not a big thing to me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I get up, grab the lap top and some brekkie, and sit in bed until I feel like doing something. Which is usually not until early evening.

Being unemployed rules. I'm dreading having to find a new job.

This Guy

I get up, grab the lap top and some brekkie, and sit in bed until I feel like doing something. Which is usually not until early evening.

Being unemployed rules. I'm dreading having to find a new job.

lol....as much as I need the money my job provides me, I'm actually kinda jealous. :)

Montana

I'm here whenever I'm home. Averaging about five hours a day

Yea, about the same for me. I check out the new post in the morning and night. Then random times through the day, depending if anything is going on in wrestling or the efed.

xtremebadass

I get up, go to work, come back at 6, come on here around 7, maybe 1 1/2 hrs, less if wrestling is on that night.