How Long are you on IWF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
A thread like this was made a few months ago, I'm just curious because its Summer and I know it changes.

For me its usually that I'm on in the morning, I go out for the whole day and hten come home around 9 or 10 and im on for a few hours at night.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Well now that it's summer I go on for a few hours. But during those few hours I post lots.

I usually go to Playland (amusement park) with friends most days, since I have a season pass and can go free everyday.

Slash

Reaction score
like 1 hour varied throughout the day unless something really stands out.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Just check the Babes sections, see if anyone replied to any of my posts and thats bout it. Dont spend too long on here.

Reaction score
im here a lot...lol all my friends work in the afternoon before i get up lol. so i sit at home till like 11 pm or midnight then leave. i have no DL and live in the sticks so. this is the only thing i have to do

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Im on here WAYYYYYYYYY too much...Like hours and hours when im bored...ive been on vacation in Boston and Ive had no one to chill with and no where to lift and work out,but idk ive been contributing alot to the site so its all good..ill get my life back in August (football!!!)

NooDLE

Reaction score
Im usually on in the morning before I go to work/go out somewhere, and also early morning like around 3am.

Wordlife

on during the day sometimes for idk like 2 hours... then for like 3-4 at night.... but ill be gone as of tomorrow until the 13th of july cuz i wont be home... so that cuts into my IWF time and so yeah

phantomgerald

I'm here whenever I'm home. Averaging about five hours a day

Reaction score
i can honestly say i spend too much time on here.

usually if im on here, im checking out/rating GFX, doing stuff for the efed. otherwise i do other things, and leave this site open. if anything pops into mind, ill do it.

so depending on my uni schedule, prolly 4 hours?

the dark knight

i can honestly say i spend too much time on here.

usually if im on here, im checking out/rating GFX, doing stuff for the efed. otherwise i do other things, and leave this site open. if anything pops into mind, ill do it.

so depending on my uni schedule, prolly 4 hours?

i doubt that you pass 2 hours a day. even if you do, 4 hours is too long? lol, i spend atleast 7 hours here since the summer. used to spend a lil more back in may, 2 hour tops before may.

Wrestling Station

lol guys, nobody can beat TDK and me in being active here, not even XBA.

For me, when im at work, i log in in my office, stay online and post from time to time depending on the load of work that time. (thats 7 hours)

At home sometimes i log in for max 2 hours at home.
At gym (2 hours max if i went to gym)
Night duties (2-3 hours if i had a night shift)

so it can total up to 15 hours a day sometimes lol... but i have life and a perfect career ahead of me, thanks God.

the dark knight

lol guys, nobody can beat TDK and me in being active here, not even XBA.

some days in may when all my friends were having exams (i had too but i never study), i stayed online from the min i woke up till i fell asleep. damn those days!