How is WWEF different from MP?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
This place is very similar to MP and is very well made, well done. But I need to know the rules and such, How big can Sigs be ETC.

If anyone from MP knows that would be very good but IDM if any of you WWEF boys could help. basiclly just steer me in the direction of the rules.

Reaction score
- No Gaming Sections <- I really miss it.
- We have 3 Be the Booker Federations. (IWT, FNW and Eminence) We just added one for you guys. <- I don't care about this.
- We have many groups that members have purchased <- I don't care.
- No Shoutbox and honestly, we don't need one. <- :( Shoooooutboooox I miss you :'(
- Smilies I guess <- We had this on MP...
- Different Theme <- I don't care.

But I still like this forum :)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Gaming section should be here soon, Crayo has yet to approve/deny the suggestion thread. I'd say 99% it'd be accepted, lots of users want it.

Also, some comments in this thread are just going to get flame from certain users. You need to remember you're on WF now.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd say the average user age is older here, as most MP kids who have come here are between 12 & 16 from what I've seen, with a couple of exceptions.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
But the most of these 13-16 'kids' know pretty much about wrestling.

lmao @ Putting kids in quotations. I don't care if you were ringside at Wrestlemania 17 as a toddler, you are still kids. It's cool you all have such a VAST KNOWLEDGE of wrestling though.

Reaction score
lmao @ Putting kids in quotations. I don't care if you were ringside at Wrestlemania 17 as a toddler, you are still kids. It's cool you all have such a VAST KNOWLEDGE of wrestling though.
As you can see,my english isn't perfect :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As you can see,my english isn't perfect :p

Hey brother I'm not trying to come across as hostile. I just thought it was funny that you were alluding to them not being kids. Where you from homie?

Reaction score
Hey brother I'm not trying to come across as hostile. I just thought it was funny that you were alluding to them not being kids. Where you from homie?
Germany :D You know...that country which became famous in World War II... :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Germany :D You know...that country which became famous in World War II... :p

Awesome, I'd love to visit someday. My Dad was stationed in Germany in the early 70s when the country was still divided up. He had nothing but amazing things to say about his time he spent there.

Reaction score
Awesome, I'd love to visit someday. My Dad was stationed in Germany in the early 70s when the country was still divided up. He had nothing but amazing things to say about his time he spent there.
Well...it isn't that great.The weather...meh...we had snow in march/april :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
skiing was one of the things he loved the most about that part of the world. Pretty sure he went to some events in the 76 winter Olympics in Austria