How has 2017 been for you thus far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know... I do wonder how legit they are though. Isn't it a risk? Is there like a money back guarantee if it fails?
You can opt for the G2A protection which is a small purchased protection. I use it for games that are worth it, like if the protection is almost as expensive as the game then I risk it.

That said, I've used G2A a lot over the years and haven't run into any issues. I basically haven't run into any issues with any key sites.

I haven't used G2A recently though, as steam localized prices mean I get it cheaper from steam directly than CDKey sites lol.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know guys. I will have to see what other games they got. $10 ain't bad for BO II. Not sure how active it is these days but it is the last CoD game I enjoyed.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
CoD is a barren wasteland on PC unless you're playing CoD4 custom servers or World at War Nazi zombies mods.

I don't think they use VAC either. I played Ghosts on PC before and wallhackers/aimbots were rampant.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
CoD is a barren wasteland on PC unless you're playing CoD4 custom servers or World at War Nazi zombies mods.

I don't think they use VAC either. I played Ghosts on PC before and wallhackers/aimbots were rampant.

Well.. Then...
crying-gif-24.gif

:okay:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Black Ops 2 might be a bit more populated than other titles though since it was pretty popular in its time.

And the not using VAC thing isn't something I can 100% prove or disprove, but I'm pretty sure they don't. And the hackers have made it to the console versions of the game, so I suspect the PC version wouldn't be any different.

Edit - It says they do on the Steam page, but so does Ghosts and there were definitely hackers in that game.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
2017 has been up and down.

Spending time wit my daughter is awesome..she's only 5 months old right now bit man is she getting big.
The only downside is working 6 days a week takes a toll on my body. Which makes me less than stellar when I'm at home. I stay up until midnight or 1:30 (a couple times a wwek) to spend time with the gf and daughter (because you know, I was going to bed 'early' when it was 1030 the odd night) and wake up at 5:45am for 12/14 days. (The things we do to try and please our other half). That takes a toll on your body (you know between 4 and 5 hours sleep everyday). But she doesn't understand that. I understand she has to take care of the baby all day everyday, but I'd say sleeping in until noon most days is nice. And like I said I may under perform at home sometimes but bills have to be paid and I also need my down time. But in my downtime I take the baby and play with her, change etc. But still I had to hear 'I just feel like I do everything here and you get to go to work and come.home and relax and do nothing.

Feel pretty appreciated sometimes. Ha ha.

2017 has been ok, but relationship wise it has sucked. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Despite all of the downs, I still tell her how great of a mother she is and how much I appreciate everything that she does. And how Aubree is so lucky to have a mom like her. So many compliments everyday (not trying to brag.. but really, I like to think I give her much praise)

But it's rarely reciprocated. Only when I say like "aw man I don't want to go into work tomorrow morning, it's Sunday. ..blah blah" then I hear oh thank you for working extra I get that you have to.

Just to keep our heads above water. So fucking stressful putting in 50 hours every week and barely keeping afloat, only to hear complaints about what I don't do usually. Don't get me wrong I still do the laundry, cat litters, vacuuming, tidying the living room (usually picking up things she's left on the table while I'm at work...but no she only picks up after me apparently) and working 6 days every week to pay all the bills. Minus her half of the cell phone bill.
I feel like one day it's all going to catch up to me in a bad way. But until then I'll keep pushing on.... and hope for the best. For 2 weeks I work 12/14 days until 3pm. The other 2 weeks I work from 3pm-11 so I don't get much family time those weeks since they sleep in rather late. So when I'm on day shift I try to take as much advantage to spend time with my daughter but like I've said I get shit on in return.

Sorry for the rant I just had things I had to get off my chest tonight.

Aries

Jobber
Reaction score
2017 has been great. I recently moved to a nicer house and bought some things for the new place.