How has 2017 been for you thus far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We are a little over a month into the new year. It has been slow for me. The highlight of my year thus far has been spending time with my husband (obviously lol). I have been focusing more on my blog and just generally reaching goals. I am trying to eat better and all that jazz. Even trying to move more because I know my body needs it. Soon as it starts to warm up outside, I will be sure to be spending more time in the sun this year. I feel like I didn't get enough last summer. So, so far, my year as been going good. I just gotta be hopeful that it gets better with some good news and a bit of prosperity.

How has 2017 been treating you?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well... Due to a contract dispute I was kicked out of my house earlier this year, according to a paper from 2016 I didn't check because I thought it was another ambulance bill and missed a lot of time I had to move so the panic button got jammed. Freaked out about this move and caused a big rift with my immediate family. Mom's 68 and retired and had to come along and she was blindside by this because she can't afford a place (what we all say right :/) and given our transportation situation it was a total disaster that somehow by a miracle ended OK, at least, if I can get back to driving somehow, earlier this year I wound up in the hospital due to head trauma, all while watching all my friends either get sick, go through some messy breakup, break themselves off from their families and well... while at work we almost had both a mutiny and a walkout and Corporate has went to visit the store numerous times and everyone's yelling at everyone else and it's just... life, I guess.

other than that everything's fine. plenty of outlets to find a bunch of positiveness to hold on to in life

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Honestly, even though we're not that far into 2017, it has been going pretty well for me so far.

Mentally, I'm probably the most stable and in the best state I've been in years. I'm genuinely happy, which is something I have never really experienced before. This month marks a one year milestone of a big change I needed to make in my life and have been successful in doing so, so I'm happy about that too. I'm officially engaged to someone I love with all of my heart, and the prospect of spending the rest of my life with him is something that makes me unbelievably happy. Physically I could be in better shape, but I'm having less random aches and pains lately due to buying a new chair so that helps too. In all, this has been a good start to this year and I'm hoping the rest of the year follows the same pattern.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well... Due to a contract dispute I was kicked out of my house earlier this year, according to a paper from 2016 I didn't check because I thought it was another ambulance bill and missed a lot of time I had to move so the panic button got jammed. Freaked out about this move and caused a big rift with my immediate family. Mom's 68 and retired and had to come along and she was blindside by this because she can't afford a place (what we all say right :/) and given our transportation situation it was a total disaster that somehow by a miracle ended OK, at least, if I can get back to driving somehow, earlier this year I wound up in the hospital due to head trauma, all while watching all my friends either get sick, go through some messy breakup, break themselves off from their families and well... while at work we almost had both a mutiny and a walkout and Corporate has went to visit the store numerous times and everyone's yelling at everyone else and it's just... life, I guess.

other than that everything's fine. plenty of outlets to find a bunch of positiveness to hold on to in life

Staying positive makes a world of change, specially when going through hard times.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
It's mostly been the same as the end of last year for me.

I love my job, so every day I actually wake up wanting to go to work. I've also gotten closer and closer to that PC I've been saving up for, 2017 is the year I am finally gonna get my hands on that monster and it's gonna help start up something to supplement my income too.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's true and games are hella cheap...RE7 has kept me glued to my PS4 tho'...

Can't blame you. I watched a full play-through and the story is goooood. The only downside to PC gaming is the popular games on console tend to hardly ever go on sale and some remain at full price YEARS later. *looks at Black Ops II and gives it the finger* The steam summer sale is the best time to load up on PC games. I have a few I want to get but I am waiting for a sale. Might be waiting till the big sale in June though...

:okay:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Can't blame you. I watched a full play-through and the story is goooood. The only downside to PC gaming is the popular games on console tend to hardly ever go on sale and some remain at full price YEARS later. *looks at Black Ops II and gives it the finger* The steam summer sale is the best time to load up on PC games. I have a few I want to get but I am waiting for a sale. Might be waiting till the big sale in June though...

:okay:

Have you tried out G2A or Kinguin?