How Happy Was Ambrose...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Also @Crayo is probably a little jelly that someone else got to put his snake in Ambrose's face before him.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure we've all had our fantasies of resting our penises on a sleeping Dean Ambrose's face.

Reaction score
Saw this when I woke up this morning and laughed so hard! JTS and his lovely snakes return was definitely amazing and I think Ambrose was super happy to be a part of his return :) best part was when Reigns and Rollins backed away from the ring lmfao!

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
Was it just me hearing in the background, "remember it's pg, pg!"

Nick

Reaction score
Ambrose corpsing?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ambrose and me marked for Jake the Snake. Honestly, was glad they brought him back for that segment. Almost brought a tear to my eye knowing how far Jake came back from drug addiction, to being involved in a ending to Raw in 2014.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Ambrose and me marked for Jake the Snake. Honestly, was glad they brought him back for that segment. Almost brought a tear to my eye knowing how far Jake came back from drug addiction, to being involved in a ending to Raw in 2014.
Exactly. It was a one of a kind feel good moment.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I loved Jake the Snake when I was a kid. If I was Ambrose, I woulda been trying not to smile/laugh as well. lol