How good was that Shield/Wyatt showdown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'd prefer this to be an elimination tag match. End up with Bray/Roman. When Roman is about to spear the shit out of Bray, Ambrose interjects causing Roman to eat an Abigail. Everybody wins.

Actually that could work because then Ambrose and Reigns could argue afterward about Ambrose interfering.. Reigns would argue he could have taken Bray without help.. it could further the divide.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It's been a perfectly booked feud so far. I still wish it were happening at Wrestlemania though because the idea of WWE's two most dangerous stables (actually, aren't they the only two stables? Unless you count 3MB...) colliding on the grandest stage sounds awesome, and The Shield break-up could always happen after. But whatever. Good to know they have big(ger) plans for Wyatt since they're programming him up with Cena at Mania and since they're pushing Reigns as the next future star and know that more people will be watching Mania than any other show of the year, they probably want to showcase him to everyone with a big win instead of a loss in a tag team match.

I also love that they're holding off on any physical interaction between the two groups until possibly this last week. Also, in response to what Brad said about having three separate on-on-one matches between the six members; no, just no. Part of the appeal and aura here is that they either won't interact till the last week or possibly until the PPV itself. Not touching until the last possible moment(s) makes the match more must-see that way.

MsShield

Jobber
Reaction score
I am very excited to see The Shield vs The Wyatt family. I'm for the Shield, even though I'm sure they will let the Wyatts win.