How funny is tha member above you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

YOU BASTARD!!

I came in here post the same thing... MS' humor goes to 11.

Qwake

^ Changing my vote to 10000/10

This guy is a fucking joke machine...everysingle one of his posts are fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean he has all these smileys in all of his posts and shit..how can you not be rolling on the ground after seeing that?!?!! Kudos to Sharkboy!

^ whoa random mood swing, you got your period or something? clean dat up off the floor :smh why you so random and bringing sharkboy up into this?

TIO = 8.5

Reaction score
i cant say because i dont really look at your posts, so i'll say 7/10? Yes, I will, because thats a C and that is my lowest grade this year. Booya Biotch.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ 7/10 (he told me on msn to bump this and rate him "HIGH")...

so like...yay!

we ni'gga sharkz now...

anyways...

next person to post is a pussy!!!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Like a 9.5/10. I took off .5 cause you use N'igga too much. :)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ well I'll give you a 9.6..

cause of those epic posts when you were those "Mr.Slave" identities and posted about "your dog buddy" and that other one in tha' flame chamber...