How excited are you for Bray Wyatt?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
The videos of Bray Wyatt have been interesting but what do they mean. The last time they gave a superstar this big of a lead up was with Fandango but then they disappointed everyone with him constantly not debuting until WrestleMania so I'm not a big fan of Bray Wyatt but I was nor of the shield but I would like to see what happens

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm glad they're debuting next week because I'm tired of hearing all the hype without seeing them on the main roster. However, I blame this forum more than WWE as most of that hype has been from people on here constantly talking about the Wyatt Family (or just Bray Wyatt) for the last number of months.

If you watched NXT, you'd know why.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It was at a 10, but now that they've announced when he's coming it's more like a 4, they kind've spoiled it for me. Not only that, if they were going to show his promos they shouldn't have done it three weeks in a row. They should have shown it the week before, not announced it, and have their arrival be a surprise