How do you want SD to look?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Assassinzack

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd love that way too much, never thought of it like that. Tyson is face now and is a great seller, so he could pull off the underdog pretty well.

I like Tyson as a face. and his wrestling is awesome.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Smackdown 'did' look cool.... when they had a giant fist hanging by the titantron

Those days are gone.... how about a wrist being 'Benoit'd'

i want a wrist slit open... with a blade directly above it. This way, there will be mystery and intrigue without the 'UnderCorpse' dragging his carcass inside

Don't be a Bully, be Benoit'd

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm not sure on Tyson vs Bryan tbh, the matches would be good but going from World Champion to that would be a big drop.

Assassinzack

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
I'm not sure on Tyson vs Bryan tbh, the matches would be good but going from World Champion to that would be a big drop.

well it could be something like the cena VS. Kane thing so its still Main Event

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
One way the could do is Bryan picking Tyson as an easy opponent on one Smackdown but Tyson pushes him to the limit. It could be like Rocky 1 the arrogant champion picks what's deemed as an easy opponent but gets pushed that much he needs a rematch to prove himself.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He doesn't seem able to bring it on the mic which seems to be holding him back. He's got everything else down to a tee.