How do you think Johnny's run as GM will come to an end?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Make a prediction on how Johnny's run as Gm will come to an end.
Have a little fun with this, if you want.

My prediction is another "walk-out" but I really don't like that idea, because I think they should have something more interesting....

What is your prediction?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I hope it never ends :yay:

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Cena no doubt there will be a match were cena will put his job on the line with a 2 on 1 big show and ace vs cena if cena wins ace quits ace wins cena quits wwe is not loosing cena he brings in to much cash

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
We've already seen his reign come to near ends with Cena and Punk. So it will be soon. They might even use this to push a young star. :dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'd like to see Ace in charge for a good year longer yet. There is so many storyline possibilities with a heel dictator GM who tries to act fairly in charge.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd like to see Ace in charge for a good year longer yet. There is so many storyline possibilities with a heel dictator GM who tries to act fairly in charge.

A year would be nice, but I'd rather a year of Mcmahon than Ace. Ace needs to develop a TV personality. When vince 1st showed up on TV he was dull, then he got no chance in hell and became dominant. That's what ace needs.
:kiss: > :ace:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't want to think of an Ace-less WWE :silva:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
He may torture people with kindness until the fans kick him to the curb. Muah ahahahhahh

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Kia: The nicest evil plotter ever ^ :p

This would need to be a few years from now but I think with the perfect storyline, Ambrose could work as a GM. Now I'm not one of these guys that's been constantly going on about him and over-hyping him ever so slightly - but with his character I think it would be really interesting and fresh to have him as GM once he's properly established himself.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:bury: buries him. Ace will continue to back Brock, and Ace's job will be on the line at Summerslam. HHH will go over, firing Johnny. While I'd love to see William Regal take over as GM, I just hope they use the "Board of Directors" to keep things from turning into complete anarchy and get rid of the GM position. It's completely played out at this point.

Reactions: Matt

DT-bomb123

The Artiste
Reaction score
Match clause. He'll have a star fighting "for his honor" in a match where if,that star loses,then we'll lose his job