How do you support TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMPLine4Life

Reaction score
20 PPV DVDs that I bought in that special that had the first 2 "real" PPVs from 2004, and all the 2005 PPVs,

I have bee ntrying to get those forever you SOB. But they were sold out after 5 houres on tnawrestling.com I wanted them so bad! Man I hate you lol.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
DO You support tna?
MY Response:"FUCK NO!".........."NO."

Just kidding,but seriously I consider myself a Mr.Kennedy fan first, a Badass Geed Pounder second, a WWE fan third, Packer fan fourth, and then last but not least a TNA fan fifth.

I don't really order that much ppvs from any promotion, I only get Royal Rumble, Bound For Glory, & WrestleMania, and other ppvs with good cards, so i'll consider that about 3 to 6 ppvs a year.

I usually just buy the dvds. I'm gonna go out and get the Christian Cage one, the next time I'm out in town.

I watch their show and I don't really have that much bad stuff to say about it, but if I had to choose between WWE or tna, i'd have to stick with the "E".
So I guess I kinda sort of support tna by ordering the bound for glory ppv.

JHar888

Reaction score
Here's my current TNA DVD Collection:

TNA 50 Greatest Moments
Best of the Bloodiest Brawls V1

I believe that's it. I'm hoping to go to Best Buy today and get TNA Bound For Glory '06, or LockDown '07. Besides a few DVD's, I bought the first ever action figures made. And of course, I'm a TNA iMPACT! veiwing regular.