How do you support ROH? (yes I know its a rip off)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yea someone made one in the TNA section I know...

Anyway, what have you guys done to support ROH? This is what I have done in the past 3 monthes of being an ROH fan:

DVDs and PPVs:

ROH Caged Rage (just bought)

ROH Live in Tokyo

ROH Fighting Spirit

ROH Respect is Earned

ROH Driven

ROH Good Times, Great Memories

ROH Reborn Again

ROH live in Osaka

ROH Fifth Year Festival Finalle

T-Shirts, Caps, etc:

ROH Logo T-Shirt

ROH Cap

ROH boxers, lol jk

Well, thats basically it. As you can see, I've bought lots of DVDs and merchendise already....and I've enjoyed all of it. I love walking around school in my Ring Of Honor T-Shirt and explaining to everyone what the ROH logo is and to check it all out. I am defiantely looking forward to buying some more DVDs (Death Before Dishonor nights I and II and Night 2 of the Race to the top tourny are the next DVDs that I am going to get)

How did you guys support ROH?

Montana

Yea, Dvds mainly. I got about 10 this year. I went to two shows, and i'll be at every detroit show i can go to. I also put videos and banned for ROH. The little things. But ya, I think if there was ever one company that needed support, ROH would be that.

Soulpower

Buying DVD"s and trying to convert WWE and TNA fans into ROH fans. I can honestly say, I've turned about 20 or 25 people into ROH fans this year. Its really all I can do, because there's no way I can attend any shows.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
got my collection of ROH dvds from 35 to 53....

and my endless effort of trying to convert people to ROH

flo23

Reaction score
yea i've converted even the most loyal wwe fans to ROH and the indies. so far this year i have bought close to 60 dvds some shirts and posted some videos on youtube (which were latered banned).

thefallisuponus

Reaction score
I don't support ring of honor I support the age of the fall who are here to tell everyone how it really is.