How do you feel about gays?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I was having a conversation with someone on MSN and thought of this.

Ok, here is my thought.

I am a male, and I am not gay, first off. Two, I have no problem with someone being gay. It is their choice, as it is my choice to be straight. I do not have a problem talking, hanging out with, or partying with gay people. They are actually really fun. However, I am not up for them to try and pull anything, if you know what I mean. I will shut that shit down. But that is a fear most people that have a lack of experience think. Really, unless they know you are gay, nothing is ever really said. They dont hide that they are gay, they just dont really ever do that.

Anyway, if you are going to flame anyone in this thread. Take it else where. Because I will think of you to be the lowest form of human being alive. I did not start this thread for flaming or for spamming. If you honestly have something constructive to say, say it, either way, pro or con. Just do not flame, and do not make your answer to be, heh, they are fags. Or something to that effect. Thank you, what are your thoughts.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think its cool. Its everyones personal choice. But I wish theyd keep what they did behind closed doors. I dont want to see 2 guys or 2 girls with their tongues down each others throat. I dont want to see a guy and a girl do it either. And if youre gay, and you know that I am not, do not hit on me. Other than that, what you do is your business.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Yeah im Christian so you can pretty much guess what my views towards gays are...

according to the bible its a sin to, as they put it, a flame of passion for the same sex. but like at most wrestling forums, people are going to say that God isnt real, so im pretty much waiting for that....

Reaction score
i don't have a problem with gays,although it's hard to understand how you can prefer a guy over a hot chick but as long as they don't pinch my ass i'm cool with them.

Dairydude

Reaction score
I too am a Christian, and disagree with people being Gay

however, I'm not about to go preaching to them about it being wrong, and I in fact have a few gay friends myself.

And where people say it's a choice, I agree that it is a choice, which removes the "I was born this way" argument

PeepShow

FUCK YOU TOK FOR MAKING THIS GAY ASS THREAD YOU BITCH......I HATE GAYS!!!!

LOL, nah. I really dont mind as long as they keep there distance and shit. I dont want them gettin all over next to me and shit.

BTW, did you get this idea from my paper? lol

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Not 2 sound like a compleete jackass here... But Here's a Quote Stolen from the Ultimate Warrior!

"Queering Doesn't Make The World Work"

End Of!

icebox

Reaction score
imo sexual orientation shouldnt even be considered when it comes to being friends with someone. It's like saying you don't mind or hate someone because their favourite colour is purple.

It's just the most unimporant thing in my eyes.

As far as religion is involved with this whole thing....dont get me started.
How can you possibly be living in sin because you are happy and in love with someone (regardless of theirs partners gender)?? that is rediculous imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah im Christian so you can pretty much guess what my views towards gays are...

according to the bible its a sin to, as they put it, a flame of passion for the same sex. but like at most wrestling forums, people are going to say that God isnt real, so im pretty much waiting for that....

The bible also condones slavery and the subjugation of women, so what's your point? Besides, do you actually believe everything you read?

Not 2 sound like a compleete jackass here... But Here's a Quote Stolen from the Ultimate Warrior!

"Queering Doesn't Make The World Work"

End Of!

You, well I'm just going to let you know that you're a twat and have that be the end of it.

phantomgerald

I think its cool. Its everyones personal choice. But I wish theyd keep what they did behind closed doors. I dont want to see 2 guys or 2 girls with their tongues down each others throat. I dont want to see a guy and a girl do it either. And if youre gay, and you know that I am not, do not hit on me. Other than that, what you do is your business.

I agree with mostly what you said. I don't want to see any display of gay affection in public. And gay people should be entirely sure the other party is gay first before hitting on them.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I agree with mostly what you said. I don't want to see any display of gay affection in public. And gay people should be entirely sure the other party is gay first before hitting on them.

Man, some of you people are ignorant.

What happens if you walk up to some girl in a bar and you start hitting on her and it turns out she's a lesbian. You go "Oops, sorry." and you move on. No big deal.

But you actually expect people to be like, ok, before I hit on you are you gay?

You wouldn't walk up to someone and ask if they were straight before hitting on them would you?

Grow the fuck up and get some tolerance all of you.

You pretty much disgust me and make my stomach turn.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
You, well I'm just going to let you know that you're a twat and have that be the end of it.

I think many people here are twats but i don't go saying that shit!

I'm just stating a quote which i belive in... have a problem with it!

Not only your opinion matters you know! So learn to respect mine & others who feel the same.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think many people here are twats but i don't go saying that shit!

I'm just stating a quote which i belive in... have a problem with it!

Not only your opinion matters you know! So learn to respect mine & others who feel the same.

I do.

And I do have a problem with it. It shows that you are an ignorant slob of a human being.

So they're different than you, how is it hurting you? Explain to me precisely how ist wrong would you? Please, I'm dying to hear this.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I do.

And I do have a problem with it. It shows that you are an ignorant slob of a human being.

So they're different than you, how is it hurting you? Explain to me precisely how ist wrong would you? Please, I'm dying to hear this.

In Your Opinion! Others may agree with me!

No you're changing the question... i was asking is there need to call me a twat just over something you don't agree with!

+ I'd rather not get into this because everytime i do, every1 starts flaming me & neg repping me so what's the point... It's as though some people's opinions arn't worthy here & every1 has to be politically correct!
!