How do you break Hardy's arrest to his innocent fans? LMAO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

lol at the kid at 1:16

nah.....not again

:roflmao:

That guy at 2:33 is the typical Canadian >_>

lol, "HBK would never do that shit"

XD

Reaction score
Well you see Tommy, Jeff is on the sauce. And by sauce I don't mean JR's BBQ sauce, either.

Beer Money Army

rofl at 2:22 mark.

I don't want jeff hardy back. he can get fucked

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lmao

Interviewer: Did you hear Jeff got arrrested? They found drugs in his house

Kid: No, not again!

Interveiwer: What do you think Jeff Hardy's doing in his spare time?

Kid: Uh, steriods.

lol.

Wordlife

lol this video almost made me pee my pants... that interviewer is SUCH a douchebag but in a funny kinda way

This Guy

Thats interviewer is John Pollock, he is one of the Hosts from Live Audio Wrestling...all of them host there own other shows as well (some more then one) Pollock does this one and this is the type of shit he does. There is a festival in Toronto called the CHIN Picnic every summer and he had another guy named Matt Chin (who normally is other LAW Host Jason Agnew's co-host on there show the Conventioneirs) and they had Matt going around asking people if they knew it was his Family Picnic. They got kicked out of the park. Agnew & Chin do a lot of crap where they crash stuff and they have some nice run ins with security a lot. Pollock usually does the same stuff but about current events on the street.