How do we review?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I just read that the "best match, worst match" template is no longer acceptable. So how do we review now? I don't want to spend 8 hours writing a 10 page summary of the show.

Help??

Evil Austin

it is pretty much a thought, advice, praise, criticism or whatever on ever promo/match/segment of the night. It doesn't have to be a paragraph for each segment meaning the review doesn't have to be longer then the segment itself which I think is kind of over doing it.

but have a look at some of the top threads and see how they are reviewing it's mainly a sentence or two on the promo / match for the entire show instead of the best one and worst one of the night.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

This is part of the reason I started using my own style of reviewing. The bm/wm/bp/wp style was too easy to fake and really didn't help people at all.