How did you decide on your username?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I've seen so many members on the forum with nice creative user names. I wonder, if any felt like sharing why you chose it?

I'll go first. The very first car a kid my age owned was a Kia. I thought it sounded super cute and it stuck. :p All my other names had Kia in it, so I added something silly whatever I was feeling then

My name now is just making fun of myself for always disappearing :emoji_nerd:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Can't get much more original and generic than monster.
I like that name :)
Nothing too creative with mine. I like Solid Snake, matches my husband's name... Though that makes us DNA brothers.... Which makes things weird.....

:cat:
Thank you for sharing. May I ask, is his name pronounced "Sol-I-dus" or "Sol-E-dus" I always wanted to ask :p

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The 11 year old version of me is kinda dumb. I decided to give myself a nickname, thought Reagmaster sounded cool.

Ended up telling my primary school teacher it and he obviously found it funny so every time he went through the register, he said the Reagmaster. Behold it stuck.

Last edited:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I like wrestling and I like racing and I was born in 1991 lol
Thank you. I see that. :)
The 11 year old version of me is kinda dumb. I decided to give myself a nickname, thought Reagmaster sounded cool.

Ended up telling my primary school teacher it and he obviously found it funny so every time he went through the register, he said the Reagmaster. Behold it stuck.
Is it terrible if I found that funny too, ?

Thank you for sharing. I wouldn't have guessed that :p

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Mustafar is my favorite Star Wars planet and also my favorite level in Star Wars Battlefront II (the PS2 one). Reginald is just a name I like that I felt complimented Mustafar pretty well, it doesn't go any deeper than that.

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I didn't actually think I would like this forum. Being that WWE isn't my favorite wrestling, I thought a forum with this name would not be for me. So I chose my legal name as a screen name.

Ironically, this has turned out to be the best wrestling forum I have ever been on. But whenever I try to change my name, I feel weird guilt about it. I figure you all know me as Jacob Fox, so I might as well be Jacob Fox.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I'm red and I'm a boy. And I can count to 3.

I didn't put much thought to my name tbh. It kinda sounds like rent boy which isn't good.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Kayfabe: I'm a Beaver :kappa:

Out of Kayfabe:

My old name a lot of the TWF alumni knew me as is "CanadianR" and it was simply my country I am from and my first initial for Ryan. So to fit with it, I had an avatar with a Canadian flag and a Beaver on it. And since I am a weirdo, I used my Canadianisms as my "gimmick" so to speak. The Beaver thing started with someone asking me "So what? You love Beavers?" And. I replied "Love them? I am one!" Then that evolved into me wearing a Beaver skin when I was playing Minecraft (although they went RIP), and after a while, people called me "Beaver" or "Beavs."

Then after my identy of "NLSuplex" was revealed, I stuck with Beaver as my forum name and I have gone under variations of it over the past while, but I kinda settled on "Beavie" as it is unique (Although I realized the ie is more feminine of spelling and I have got mistaken for a girl once or twice, maybe I will also use "Beavy" haha).

Years later it has become my online persona, and it is to a point where even my Uni friends call me Beavie/Beaver. Who would have funk it would have went this far?

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I picked The Oddity first because it was a shorter version of my given Juggalo name which was Jay the Oddity, Seth and Seth Freeman were because my middle name is Seth and Freeman was my surname at one point in time, Seth The Kingslayer was a joke because of me wanting to get over on the forum as well as a play on Seth Rollins, SLCM Punk stood for Salt Lake City Made Punk and it was a reference a movie I enjoy SLC Punk and CM Punk, Emperor Blizzard was picked because I got back into DBZ and there is a well-know Fan-fiction that had a character named Emperor who was the patriarch of my favourite characters in DBZ, Southern Style Seth was because I enjoy Kung-Fu movies and was a play on Kung-Fu Kenny, and finally Tiger Mask is because of me becoming a huge fan of Tiger Mask W the anime and the wrestler.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I picked The Oddity first because it was a shorter version of my given Juggalo name which was Jay the Oddity, Seth and Seth Freeman were because my middle name is Seth and Freeman was my surname at one point in time, Seth The Kingslayer was a joke because of me wanting to get over on the forum as well as a play on Seth Rollins, SLCM Punk stood for Salt Lake City Made Punk and it was a reference a movie I enjoy SLC Punk and CM Punk, Emperor Blizzard was picked because I got back into DBZ and there is a well-know Fan-fiction that had a character named Emperor who was the patriarch of my favourite characters in DBZ, Southern Style Seth was because I enjoy Kung-Fu movies and was a play on Kung-Fu Kenny, and finally Tiger Mask is because of me becoming a huge fan of Tiger Mask W the anime and the wrestler.
This is why you don't change your name so much. No one knows who you are lol

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
....you're the oddity?

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley