How damn good was HBK?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Yeah, but may bring more casuals. I mean, HBK competing again with the gold handed to him may bring more viewers than a one on one match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Its Wrestemania. The name itself brings the casuals

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
That's true. HBK brings the casuals as well, and the WWE championship is probably one of the reasons casuals buy WWE PPVs, because they think the WWE title is the most important thing for the company (in my honest opinion it should be the WH title, but nevermind). Now, put everything together and you'll get a lot more casuals. At least that's how I think it should be.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
T (in my honest opinion it should be the WH title).
Seconded. I mean just the description alone sets them apart. I'm the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP vs. I'm the champ of this here wrestling company. World>company

Reactions: Nano

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
HBK is the best their ever was. One day his protege may surpass him, but we'll have to wait 20 years for the jury to come back on that one.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just want to add that HBK did not invent ladder matches. I'm not sure who did, but they came to WWE through Bret Hart who learned about them during his Stampede a wrestling days.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Just want to add that HBK did not invent ladder matches. I'm not sure who did, but they came to WWE through Bret Hart who learned about them during his Stampede a wrestling days.

Yep. If I thought about it a bit I'd know who invented them. I've heard Bret talk about it on several occasions.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was indeed a great promo, but I think we won't see Shawn for a while now. They just used him to be able to do another screwy finisher to finish this feud, I guess. With DB beating him up he at least got something out of it and there it is.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
The feud is far from finished. The feud will be finished when Daniel Bryan vanquishes all villains, and stands atop their corpses, tongue kissing Brie Bella's cooch and holding the WWE title. He'll urinate and defecate on their corpses and live on for eternity in Valhalla as a true warrior. That's when the feud will be finished.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

DecemberKane

Jobber
Reaction score
539715_609210082449177_1043758354_n.jpg
What Do You Think Will be Shawn Michael's reaction To This ??

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Wrong section and already a thread on HBK. @Seabs

Edit: Nvm, Already done :haha:

Reactions: seabs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Haha, Shawn's promo was great, but it was the little things. Bryan finally snapped, after months of getting screwed over he couldn't take it anymore. He didn't need words, you could read it in his face. Shawn had the loudest, angriest, most "out of character" promo he had in a while... but yet the spotlight still felt like it was on Bryan's angry expression. Great! Take a hint, pretty much everybody else in the company.