How damn good was HBK?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I got the impression that he hadn't turned heel. He seemed apologetic and wasn't exactly being a dick. Maybe I'll have to watch the segment again.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
HBK walked a very fine line. He didn't turn heel but he definitely played heel as the promo went on.

I have a feeling that's about all we'll see of Shawn during this feud. He's served his purpose.

wk

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not so sure he turned heel until the, what was it? "Bokey" or something line, that was the turn for me. That was when you knew, he ain't fucking around. The intensity went up another notch and that whole promo was incredible. Easily my favourite part of the show.

HarsH

Jobber
Reaction score
The Heart Break Kid was right there tough.

How dare Bryan tried to perform a move to HHH Infront of his best friend since D-Generation X, Shawn Michaels!?

Eventually, HHH was supporting HBK there...

And Emperor, Shut The FUCK UP! -_-

One of the Greatest Wrestler of WWE, the man who invented Ladder Match, gave his best to defeat undertaker, tried once again, but FAILED!
He Saluted Undertaker aftermath, Undertaker Legacy Continued but HBK Showed the GREATNESS, THE REAL CHAMPION DIGRESS!
There's countless Achievement of Shawn Michaels, You just abused him because of SCREW?
Once think of it dude, Okay Fine, i don't wanna tell Full Mahabharat..
But in the bottomline, i've to say...

He even got chance to Ref WWE Championship Match as voted by WWE Fans, Reffing it, is a ACHIEVEMENT!
What did you achieved yet? huh?

DUMB PEOPLE!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

How dare Bryan tried to perform a move to HHH Infront of his best friend since D-Generation X, Shawn Michaels!?

One of the Greatest Wrestler of WWE, the man who invented Ladder Match, gave his best to defeat undertaker, tried once again, but FAILED!
He Saluted Undertaker aftermath, Undertaker Legacy Continued but HBK Showed the GREATNESS, THE REAL CHAMPION DIGRESS!
There's countless Achievement of Shawn Michaels, You just abused him because of SCREW?

He even got chance to Ref WWE Championship Match as voted by WWE Fans, Reffing it, is a ACHIEVEMENT!

DUMB PEOPLE!

Damn, how didn't we realise this? :(

Absolutely golden. HBK is completely hit or miss on the mic for me, and that was the biggest hit we've had from him in a long time IMO. As for whether he turns heel or not, it's hard to tell. Before tonight's promo I wasn't really in favour of heel Michaels, but after that I'd happily see more of it; as long as it led to Shawn eventually turning on Trips.

I know it would seem hypocritical of Shawn to come back after he criticised Flair for doing the same thing - but would anybody really care if it meant us getting Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan?!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

DUMB PEOPLE!

U have to joking right? Stop trolling I am huge fans of HBK! I more piss off at WWE and HHH for having HBK do it!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Good promo, but he should stay on the sidelines IMO. Supporting character roles only. Heel or otherwise.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DB vs HBK WM leggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Heel HBK at WrestleMania? What if HHH says Orton isn't good enough and he'll give declares Shawn as the new WWE title a month or so before WM?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bryan vs HBK doesn't need the WWE title involved. It is bigger than the WWE title, like Punk/Brock was.

Reactions: Action Jackson