How come I never saw this? *Miz vid*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cena is by far their biggest draw, but it wouldn't hurt him to step out of the spotlight. If anything it would improve his character, the main event and the show in general.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Cena is by far their biggest draw, but it wouldn't hurt him to step out of the spotlight. If anything it would improve his character, the main event and the show in general.

:true:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
Say what you want, Miz would be a much better ME than Cena, if he just got the chance to prove it.

I don't disagree, Miz's reign was one of the best I've seen in recent year in my opinion. But you can't kick Cena out of the ME completely. It's not my opinion that he's a draw, he really is the biggest draw by a country mile.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's the biggest draw because its always been Cena and friends since 05. They need to not permanently remove him but for the next year give him secondary billing IMO. He'll still draw there because he's a monster draw. Like I say it would freshen everything up.