How Championship Scramble will work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^ugh... it sounds like an Elimination Chamber, only no caged in chamber lol (kinda like an Elimination Chamber... but its not one pinfall and your done)

Moonlight Drive

I don't see what's wrong with it. It'll add an interesting style to the match, like if Punk goes from start to finish. Plus, who wants to see a 20 minute clusterfuck where there's probably going to be 3 people out on the floor while only 2 fight anyway?

Wordlife

^true... good point, is there No DQ in this match? What are the stipulations like DQ wise?

Moonlight Drive

I assume No DQ. Since there is usually No DQ in multiple man matches, and it would be dumb if they had No DQ for the First 5 minutes and not for the rest of the match

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The main problems with this for me is the whole 5 min. new guy comes in and that anybody can be pinned at anytime. It should be like how it was on the Hardcore Time Limit Title match on the old smackdown games for reg. PS, and I think 1 for PS2, where you have to pin the champ and not have it a free for all. What are they going to have a ref stationed to every wreslters or something? And like what was said before, what if somebody pins some1 and some1 makes someboyd submit at the same time? What's going to happen then. The Champ should be the hunted until he loses posetion of the title, and then that guy becomes the hunted.

-TJ-

So THE Brian Kendrick can be the wwe champion for like a minute? Awesome xD

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well this is going to suck. Funny how they did this for the Hardcore Championship(least prestigous title in WWE History IMO) at Wrestlemania 15, or something.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I actually like the five minute rule as said above it means more time and more wrestling action. So in my book it a win win situation. i am looking forward to smackdown and ecw scramble more so than raw.

This Guy

Well this is going to suck. Funny how they did this for the Hardcore Championship(least prestigous title in WWE History IMO) at Wrestlemania 15, or something.

It was WM16 actually. But yeah basically the same concept.