how can we forget about EDGE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
./wrists is all i have to say about that.
I don't think a Thorn and Taker team up would ever work out well but I'd love to see those two in the same storyline aspect as each other.

Explain why you don't think Thorn should be on Smackdown and Edge should be on ECW.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
I agree with Ballin, he will cut the door of the hiac, and cost taker or batista the match or screw both and run with the title. F()CK BATISTA AND TAKER, EDGE RULES!!!

xtremebadass

IMO, Edge is going to come out and do a classic promo that would be interrupted by someone, setting up a future fued, IMO, it would be Kane. The guy has nothing to do, and it would be a brief feud, since they did play off that Kane was the one that man handled him. I can't see WWE putting the kibosh on the over hyped Hell in a Cell, if Edge came out, then nobody would remember the Cell match, just like that elimination chamber. Nobody cares Cena won, just that Edge came out and made the night. Others say Batista goes to Raw, which would be awesome, Y2J could face HBK, and Orton could finally feud with Batista. I don't know where HHH would go since WWE seems to be not so high on the guy anymore. We'll see what happens.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hmm? Edge returning cutting through with the chainsaw would be cool but no. Now if he came out at the end of the PPV with the chainsaw at hand signalling he wants the title then yeah that would make more sense or him cutting through the ring. But maybe it is like the American Bash poster he's on it but won't return in that PPV.

xtremebadass

Edge will use the chainsaw to break the chain and run into the cell, that would be thinking out of the box, ever since Cena got injured, WWE has been doing alot of that so who knows?

Great One

The cutting a promo and being interrupted by a SAVE.US thing at Survivor Series is a big possibility too.

xtremebadass

I don't know if they would pin 2 returning stars against one another though

Tbombbb

Reaction score
You all are forgetting that Edge screwed Mr. Kennedy out of his Money in the Bank title shot,this will be the best fued in Wrestling and it will materialize after Edge wins the belt back,the Green Bay Brawler has not forgot that.This will be the best fued in recent memory,and i can see Jerico being mixed in with this as well,thats the 1 thing thats special about all 3 of these guys along with Kurt Angle,MVP,Owen Hart,Shawn Micheals,and Eddie Guerrero,these are the guys that i call company savers,they always can draw the best out of anyone and make outstanding fueds,The Edge/Kennedy fued will be 1 of the best fueds ever!

Reaction score
Hmm... what if he comes back as a face? He comes and interferes during The Great Khali vs Hornswaggle match. I know something is going to happend during that much cuz I know for sure the WWE won't show a giant kill a midget.

Travis40

^That would be the worst thing WWE could ever do. He is a born heel just like Jericho and Triple H. I just hope to god that Edge doesn't do anything to act like a face tomorrow night or I'll be really, really pissed off with the WWE.

Reaction score
Well my prediciton was close, would've been better how i said it though, because I'm sure Batista didn't really want to beat Undertaker twice from a screw job. How very gay :chair: