how can we forget about EDGE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Well, apparently the wwe forgot to book Edge in his return ppv? Whats this mean, either he's doin a promo, OR screwing someone out of the championship. I can't see the wwe copying the original screwjob, because it would be too obvious. The whole edge returns, no dq/no superkick. Kinda odd to me.

What role do you think Edge will play?

Wrestling Station

i dont think that Edge will go back to Raw.. so i think he MIGHT interfer in the WHC HIAC match (Batista vs Undertaker).

But on the other hand, Batista might go to Raw.. >_>

Triple H

Reaction score
Hell nah Batista is better as a face than anything. Undertaker, noone knows if he's a heel or face Lol he constantly changed back and fourth, i call him Neutral. Batista needs to go to RAW as a Face, hell who knows overtime Evolution could be reunited that way Lol. RAW Has Randy Orton and Triple H. Who need Flair ><.

I Dont Think That Edge Will Interfere In Any Match. Infraction for posting spoilers.

Reaction score
How does this sound...

Batista & Undertaker beat the hell out of each other in the hell in a cell to a point where neither can get up. Thus leaving their rivalry still even. Edge comes out when they are decimated. Gets 2 chairs and gives each of them a conchairto. Walks over to announce table and picks up WHC. Walks out of Survivor Series with it and shows up on Smackdown claiming he is still the champion because he never lost it :eek:hmy:

Great One

Maybe he'll cut through the HIAC with a chainsaw
EXACTLY what I was thinking was going to happen, or some form of. I still believe something like that will happen and I think it's pretty certain he'll get involved in the HIAC.

Old School ECW 27

Reaction score
what about a return to ECW? maybe a fatal-4-way for the ECW title. idk it's a thought

vickymania

Reaction score
Edge will Fued with Batista for the title and after taking it,it will be Edge vs Undertaker till WM24..that could be a possibility..now dont forget a person named "Kane" here..the match between kane and Edge for the title never happened,so it might happen as well..

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think Edge will show up, and maybe not interfere in the HIAC at all, but maybe he will come back and interfere in the HBK/Orton match, leaving it open for him to show up on Raw in time to be there for Y2Js return. With Cena gone, they need someone to feud with Jericho and I know I, as well as alot of other fans would love to see a Y2J/Edge feud. That way, it opens up a way for both Edge and Jericho to return to SmackDown, where they are needed. Until Cena returns that is. But maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
what about a return to ECW? maybe a fatal-4-way for the ECW title. idk it's a thought
Edge Vs. CM Punk in a one time extreme rules match would be good.

I want him on Smackdown Though.
A trade i would go for however is putting Layla, Kelly Kelly & Thorn on smackdown and Edge on ECW.