How about this for Undertaker/HBK at WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

And then possibly having each team facing each other at Wrestlemania? What better way to send off Michaels and Taker than have them face off against there respective friends and the two men they have the most chemistry with in-match, Kane and HHH?

I think it might actually be Kane's send off and not Taker's.

Wordlife

I totally think MS put a good spin on Taker's streak here with his idea of HHH accidentally screwing HBK over. I love this idea, hope it works out and goes this way imo

phantomgerald

I don't like the idea of using a Wrestlemania match to start a new feud. Wrestlemania should be the culmination of an epic feud, not the beginning.

seX-Power

How many feuds actually end at Wrestlemania tho? Most climax there, but Backlash is usually an array of WM rematches and rehashes.

seX-Power

I could see him taking a leave of absense until Survivor Series again, and then doing one last WM program. Kane could go into politics or something.

xtremebadass

All I thought is that Vince wants HBK to make this match happen, so HBK is going to screw Taker out of his world title, then Taker screws HBK out of a tag title match, then they just keep fucking each other week in and week out

...that sounded wrong.

Reaction score
Undertaker has one more year in him. I was at Survivor Series, we went BALLS OUT CRAZY for the Dead Man.

Went crazier for Cena though. Nuff said.

DcDudley

Reaction score
I actually think that Undertaker has more than one year left in him, probably with a very easy shedule...and if thats a good year(s) is another question all together though.
Absolutely great idea with a BOD/DX match at mania!

Robert

Reaction score
I actually think that Undertaker has more than one year left in him, probably with a very easy shedule...and if thats a good year(s) is another question all together though.
Absolutely great idea with a BOD/DX match at mania!

I’d definitely want HBK to wrestle a singles match at Mania instead of him teaming up

With Triple H. Reason is because HHH would be in the way of Shawn reaching his full

Potential on perhaps delivering another Match Of The Year at WM.

Plus Shawn’s getting close to the end of his career, so HBK is going to want to Outshine

at WM 26 with a good hype feud leading towards an Epic Match.

HBK needs to do what he does best which is Steal the Show in the Biggest stage of them

all. Oh, and I have a feeling the he’s either gonna wrestle HHH or Taker(Again) which

both would be awesome choices.

99%=HBK wrestling singles at Mania.

ben.waller

Reaction score
Somehow I don't think Taker or HBK would be satisfied with the end of their careers being a tag match.