House M.D.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rajesh

Jobber
Reaction score
phil25689855 said:
Are you kidding me? You know nothing about television. Season 8 has to be the best one by far...........

It's been lacking lately, trying too hard to seem intellectually humorous. Plus, the season with Kal Penn actually brought difference into the series, then they went and rid the show of a pretty good character.

I understand why he had to leave, but I couldn't really find interest in the show after that. Lacking.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
This is Mike. Our most low-quality poster here :)

I iz believe Quality Low @[Crayo]?

75e69be2f0426ed8aa684e1c42a6558f.jpg

phil25689855

Jobber
Reaction score
Rajesh said:
It's been lacking lately, trying too hard to seem intellectually humorous. Plus, the season with Kal Penn actually brought difference into the series, then they went and rid the show of a pretty good character.

I understand why he had to leave, but I couldn't really find interest in the show after that. Lacking.

Foreman is still interesting.

Rajesh

Jobber
Reaction score
phil25689855 said:
Foreman is still interesting.

I guess. I think the show just needs to find a decently controversial new character to liven things up.

I'd watch a series where Sherlock goes up against House.

phil25689855

Jobber
Reaction score
@[RKO] The fat black guy in House.

Rajesh said:
I guess. I think the show just needs to find a decently controversial new character to liven things up.

I'd watch a series where Sherlock goes up against House.

Or Tim Roth?

Rajesh

Jobber
Reaction score
phil25689855 said:
Or Tim Roth?

Don't forget The Mentalist. Imagine one show with all of these characters clashing.

Mike.

why the fuck do they got a <removed because I'm a child> now

cX9bG.jpg